www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 6 Discussion Questions

Go down 
+19
karla_hearts
alex9423
Nunez07
Euris
ESJ9384
Morzat la Para12
Romo
AmbiorixR
XxWachen<3xX
Alfredoyo
vickiee264
enunez758
Mamadou-Bah
Dameiby1
kiko345
IT IR IE V IE IR
JN3
qenesis
Max713
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max713

Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:13 am

Is slavery at play between the animals?

Text to Text Connection: Are the animals becoming more like Mr. Jones?

Are the animals like soldiers answering demands without question?

Respond: The animals feared the humans, now they fear each other.

Is Napoleon like Stalin where they both manipulating everyone everyone to overthrow Snowball?

All year round the animals work like slaves but they are happy because they are surrounded by friends and don't have to deal with humans. Is that really freedom?

Do you feel like the animals are going to revolt again?

What will they do without the supplies they need for the windmill?

Are they regretting banishing Mr. Jones?

Is Napoleon making the farm seem in better condition than it really is with Mr. Whymper?

Last edited by Max713 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qenesis

PostSubject: Genesis' POST   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:23 am

1. Animals work for themselves; "their kind not idle, thieving humans beings" pg.59

2. What do you think would happen to the animals, if Boxer wasn't at the farm.

3. Who do you think Boxer represents as a leader?

4. Without Boxer what are they left with?
A= chaos, Mousollini= Boxer, napoleon= hitler, need to maintain order.

5. Are the animals becoming into what they once despised?

6. theme: slavery, or voluntary working?
pg. 60; physically different than humans, not civilized.

7. competing for freedom.
the idea of individuality and maturity. "it makes you who you are...." Kelvin/ fighting for your originality.

8. Do you think you do things for yourself or someone else/
Back to top Go down
JN3

JN3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:33 am

qenesis wrote:
1. Animals work for themselves; "their kind not idle, thieving humans beings" pg.59
This just means that these animals are working and laboring for no other than for animals in general and not for any other species out there like the humans. they are doing the kinds of things that will be beneficial and just helpful for all of the animals that are corresponding to the work itself (which are all the ones on the farm) and as for the humans, they do not wish to give them anything in terms of goods, or productivity.

Without Boxer, these animals would have productivity on the farm and would definitely not get anything done in terms of getting the crops in and anything that has to do with hard labour.

As far as leaders go, I feel as if Boxer represents Bill clinton simply because he was a leader of a country yet, he knew how hard it was to get by in the country itself and participated in many countless acts throughout his term. He volunteered for the people and helped with many causes to help improve the lives of all around. boxer also works hard and strives to do the thing he know best to do; help out the whole.

Without boxer, chaos isd imminent just because he is trhe workforce and a country is not a country without it's people, therefore the farm would just go into complete ruins without him.

Yes the animals themselves are becoming vindictive and trying to control the every essence of the farm while trying to stay within these imaginary rules that obviously don't exist anymore. they are becoming the humans since they are sleeping in their beds and treating the each other in such ways that are shown to be just like those of the farm owners in the beginning of the story.

the idea of individuality and maturity. "it makes you who you are...." Kelvin/ fighting for your originality.

Everyone regardless of what they might say, do things for themselves. Someone looks out for their well being before anyone elses and in very tense situations, this can be proven to take effect a case in point is if you have a gun pointed at your friend, will you think of yourself or them?

Last edited by JN3 on Sun May 31, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
IT IR IE V IE IR

IT IR IE V IE IR

PostSubject: genesis's post   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:41 am

I agree.

They will refer to chaos because boxer is sort of a peace idol for the animals to keep sane.

He represents senator McCain because he has a lot of ideas but not many people l

4isten.. Without Boxer what are they left with?
Napoleon

Yes. They are turning into what they hate and the pigs are becoming like Mr.Jones.

I think its more slavery because most animals rather not do work they just want to be free without the work.

I agree.

8. Do you think you do things for yourself or someone else.
Exactly
I do things more for someone else because, in life your always trying to impress and whatever it takes you usually are trying to stand out.
Back to top Go down
kiko345

kiko345

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:44 am

Max713 wrote:
Slavery is at play between the animals because the animals work much harder than when Mr. Jones was in charge and the pigs are treatred like kings while the other animals work like slaves.
Some animals like Napoleon and Squealer are becoming like Mr. Jones with that they use the animals for their own selfish interset.
The animals are like soldirers since they follow orders without question their commands.
Back when they were still under human tyranny they were afraid of getting hit but now they are afraid of themselves since those that have power are greatly abusing it.
Is Napoleon like Stalin where they both manipulating everyone everyone to overthrow Snowball?
Napoleon is very like similar to Stalin because he convinces them that Snowball is evil in carne and blames everything that goes wrong on Sonwball.
All year round the animals work like slaves but they are happy because they are surrounded by friends and don't have to deal with humans. Is that really freedom? This is not really freedom becasue the animals do not really have a choice in the matter but are ignoran to what is really happening to them.

I sincerliry doubt that the animals are going to revolt again, the reason why is that they are happy ruling themselves and are more afraid of Napoleon then they were of
Without the supplies for the windmills they will need to do several things. The first is that they have to come into contact with the humans. The second is that they will need to trade something valuable for the necesary items.
They are still not regretting banishing MR. Jones because they still think that they rule themselves but Napoleon is actually ruling them.
Is Napoleon making the farm seem in better condition than it really is with Mr. Whymper?
Napoleon makes the farm look in far better conditin than what it in reality with Mr. Whymper so that he would report to the outside world would be better.
Back to top Go down
Dameiby1

PostSubject: chapter 6   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:45 am

What do you think would happen to the animals, if Boxer wasn't at the farm. I think that to the animals Boxer is nothing more than a hard worker who can be easily replaced, he is not a leader or an essential part in their society.

Who do you think Boxer represents as a leader? I don't think Boxer is not a leather, in Russian society he represents the working p[art of society. those that to the leaders are easily replaced.

Without Boxer what are they left with? With Boxer they would be left with a lot of extra work that no one will be welling to do. Chaos may decline from the fact that the work can't get done.

Are the animals becoming into what they once despised? All the bigs are not only starting to act as human, but they are becoming like Mr. Jones, someone that just uses the animals for the hard work that no one wants to do.

theme: slavery, or voluntary working?
pg. 60; physically different than humans, not civilized. The animals have slowly enslaved themselves to perform a task that only proves that they needed Mr. Jones after all, but certain ones have become Mr. Jones him self.
Back to top Go down
JN3

JN3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:48 am

Max713 wrote:
There is some play of slavery between the animals since, the pigs are trying to convince everyone that past laws/commandments that were clearly existent at one time, do not exist today. the fact is that the pigs are trying to take complete control over the farm in terms of a phycological stand point and even physically as well (since they might not get fed at times when work is not done).

These animals are becoming Mr jones in essence since the pigs are sleeping in his bed and using they things that he built to do things around the farm (like using his house for a study). i just think that they are becoming more and more like Mr jones as time passes by since they are treating their comrades in the same ways (refusing to feed them if they don't work) and in spirit these animals are Mr jones.

these animals are like soldiers I mean they don't even refuse or suggest anything once an order is given the are just living life in this farm which was supposed to be a utopia however, they are only doing it in order to gain their rashns for the day.

After you get a little bit of power i think you go crazy qwith it and the animals did just that; in the end they became something thaty they tried to get rid of in the first place.

Yes, I agree with this completely since Stalin overthrew Trotsky who wasa a great leader of sorts and had endless ideas (which may or may not have been good for the people but you get my point) just like snowball, and when the time was just right both were overthrown by manipulators. The fact is that these two (stalin and napoleon) are just trying to reach the top of the country in term,s of authority and convincing peopple/animals to go their way is how they did it.

All year round the animals work like slaves but they are happy because they are surrounded by friends and don't have to deal with humans. Is that really freedom?

At some point in time these animals are going to have enough of the pigs and will just go out and start another revolution of sorts in which the pigs will no longer be in charge and one considerable animal will be put ion charge. thjis time they will o nt pick someone who is just trying to rule over evryone and will think of the good of the farm.

The windmill will probably stop being built in m y eyes even with this outside contact that they are now getting, the fact is that no humans can come in and no contact must be made with them; so wouldn't getting supplies be in direct violation to those commandments?

The majority of the aninmals regret their actions towards Mr. jones since even though sonmetimes he was forgetful,l hje was still a great farmer and did the things neccesary to keep things in line and though of all of the animals and not jus one sel;ect group like the pigs are doing now.

Last edited by JN3 on Sun May 31, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mamadou-Bah

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:48 am

qenesis wrote:

The animals work for themselves because they feel a sense of responsibility to better their lives.

If Boxer was not in the farm everything would be slower and the harvesting and work in the farm would be delayed.

I think Boxer represents John Mc.Cain because they are both strong willed people and they also follow other leaders like Mc.Cain follows Bush and Boxer follows Napoleon.

If Boxer is gone then Napoleon is left with no one to support him or speak of him.

The animals specifically Napoleon and Snowball are becoming what they once despise which is the humans or Mr. Jones himself.

The animals are voluntary working as slaves to themselves because they want to better their life in the future.

All the animals are competing for freedom because it's something that they all want and are doing anything including working to get it.

8. Do you think you do things for yourself or someone else
I think i do things for myself because after all everyone is looking after each other and their interest./

Last edited by Mamadou-Bah on Sat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
enunez758

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:36 am

Slavery is a play in the book because in my point of view, The animals work very hard and Mr Jones doesnt even care about them. They work most of their time and its not even fair
Back to top Go down
enunez758

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:40 am

Without Boxer the animals wont get any thing done they wont have that person giving them advise to keep working. They will become lazier and wont want to work.
Back to top Go down
vickiee264

PostSubject: My Answers   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:41 am

1) i feel the animals work for themselves on the farm, to hold a certain line of respect, and any try to better themselves for personal reasoning.

2)if Boxer were no longer in the farm , i think the animals will not have anyone to push them as much and strive for better but themselves. therefore work and living ways will be delayed.

3)if i were able to relate him to a political letter now id say he'd be Mayor Bloomberg.

4)They'd be left with Napolean & Chaos.

5)I feel the animals are turning into their alter ego and becoming what they feared from the beginning.

6) i think the theme would fall more into the category of the animals being enforced by slavery. They are being forced to do the work 70% of them are to lazy and push their own weight because they have too but rather not .

7)

8)Throughout life alot of things are done for yourself but most affect others. whatever you do does not only effect yourself it affets the life of others as much as you may not believe it does , but i've learned that in life you have to strive for the better of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alfredoyo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:43 am

- I believe slavery is at play because the animals are running low on supply and they are looking for someone to blame. They are going through some tough times and I believe they can get through them because they are very strong in the sense of loyalty.

-I think they are because they are doing the same exact work they were doing with Mr. Jones. The reason they are not complaining is because they know that they're working for themselves and not Mr. Jones. Also, they even hire a human to help them out in the farm.

-They are because now they're working without complaining or feeling tired. They don't even question the demands given to them so they are very much acting like soldiers receiving orders.

-The humans fear the animals because they know see that the animals have as much power and ability as them so they will try to work with each other and work out a compromise in order to avoid conflict

-Yes because they have similar characteristics and actions where they try to manipulate everyone. Stalin is very much like Napoleon because Napoleon likes to be the leader and likes to give out orders just like Stalin

-If they believe its freedom, then I thinks it is freedom. The animals have always been working for humans and now that they work for themselves they think that that is freedom.

-I don't think they are because they feel happy and are please with the way things are going. But of course that can all change in a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down
enunez758

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:43 am

In my opinion I think that the animals are like soldiers because they are always working without having a say.If they dont work they will get into conflicts and they will get into trouble easier
Back to top Go down
XxWachen<3xX

XxWachen<3xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:44 am

Slavery is not among the animals now that Mr. Jones has left. However, the pigs and the other leaders are driving the rest of the animals to that point.
Back to top Go down
AmbiorixR

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

- Slavery is at against the animals, it is hitting them hard. Working hard everyday, their food is getting less and less by the day. To include, they get no food unless they work on sunday afternoons.

- The animals are only get into disliking Mr.Whymper, who they look at as an intruder. He is interrupting their lives, in which he places danger on the farm, which leads to the animals to believe what he says when referring to pig.

- All they do is work all day, and don't get acknowledged for it.

- I don't believe this is true. They may be losing trust from each other, and perhaps a little respect, but not scared. They are on this farm together and have to make things work, and put personal issues aside.

- I believe he was, manipulating and deceiving, though he proclaimed that snowball sabotaged the windmill, and gave a speech, anything possible to convince them.

- Freedom is when you have the opportunity to live up to your potential and do what you soul wants.
Back to top Go down
Romo

Romo

PostSubject: Romario Quiz.   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:11 am

Yes but the leaders of the farm call it "voluntary work". I believe the farm is reverting to how it was before.
The pigs are becoming more like Mr. Jones sleeping on the beds, giving all the orders, and even cutting rations.
I believe that Boxer is answering demands without question. He just says that he will work harder.
They fear eachother because they are manipulating each other and giving orders out to work. if they dont work they get half of their food.
Yes because he wanted all the power to himself.
No its not. Atleast when mr. Jones controlled the farm the animals had some freedom, but now its all work, all the time.
I believe that animals are going to revolt against Napoleon because of his orders and demands.
Since the windmill was destroyed they would need to start all over and even interact with humans.
I believe that they are because there is no more order and they are still being treated the same.
Yes he is because if he doesnt Mr. Whymper would look at the farm the wrong way and would not help it.
Back to top Go down
Morzat la Para12

PostSubject: FRANCIS VARGAS ; CHAPTER 6   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:12 am

- Slavery is at against the animals, it is hitting them hard. Working hard everyday, their food is getting less and less by the day. To include, they get no food unless they work on sunday afternoons. Its not fair what they do to those poor animals.

- The animals are only get into disliking Mr.Whymper, who they look at as an intruder. He is interrupting their lives, in which he places danger on the farm, which leads to the animals to believe what he says when referring to pig.

- All they do is work all day, and don't get acknowledged for it.

- I don't believe this is true. They may be losing trust from each other, and perhaps a little respect, but not scared. They are on this farm together and have to make things work, and put personal issues aside.

- I believe he was, manipulating and deceiving, though he proclaimed that snowball sabotaged the windmill, and gave a speech, anything possible to convince them.

- Freedom is when you have the opportunity to live up to your potential and do what you soul wants.
Back to top Go down
ESJ9384

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

I believe that slavery is not at play, the work they do is voluntary

They both start sleeping in beds, starting to command each other like slaves

The animals work because they have too, a soldier fights because he has too, what can they do?

They do because they set up a system that punishes themselves, how can they not fear each other?

Yes, just like he blamed Snowball for the downfall of the windmill. Snowball was innocent

In a way yes, they work willingly, for now. If they ever do decide to get lazy, then they will be slaves.

I have a feeling they will try but they wont go, they will realize they are wrong

They will need to harvest, and wait unless they trade with humans.

Every animal has different opinions, for the most part no, they feel great being independent

Yes, they keep saying they will move on, every day they keep falling
Back to top Go down
Euris

PostSubject: JC   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:21 am

Well, slavery is at against the animals, it is hitting them hard. Working hard everyday, their food is getting less and less by the day. To include, they get no food unless they work on sunday afternoons.
Are the animals becoming more like Mr. Jones?
From my point of view, the animals are only get into disliking Mr.Whymper, who they look at as an intruder. He is interrupting their lives, in which he places danger on the farm, which leads to the animals to believe what he says when referring to pig.
I strongly believe that is not true.

The animals feared the humans, now they fear each other.
I strongly believe this is true. For instance, they feared each other as well as they don't respect each other. Also, they are scared of each other.
Back to top Go down
Nunez07

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Max713 wrote:
yes it is because the animals are doing all the work while napoleon dosn't do anything and there like slaves without even knowing.
The only animal that is turning into Mr.Jones because he's making the other animals do his work basically manipulating them.
Yes they are especially boxer because he says that napoleon is always right and does all the work that napoleon gives them.
They fear each other because they are becoming what they hated the most.
Yes because Stallin overthrew Trotsky just like napoleon did to snowball.
it depends if they accept it as freedom because as long as they are happy and with there friends.
i think they are going to revolt against napoleon sooner or later.
They will try to find closure and try to blame someone for all of these bad things.

Back to top Go down
kiko345

kiko345

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

qenesis wrote:
The animals are trying to be different from the humans and they do not steal or workmfor someone else.
I think the animals would not work nearly as hard because he is the inspiration for them.
Boxer represents Obama since he is a hardworking leaderv trying to better the world.
They are left with no hope and a horrbible dictadorship, and then there is an unbalanced amount of power.
The animals are becoming what they despeise because they are acting like humans selfish interest
Even though they are physically different than from the humans they are basically doing voluntary work and .
Freedom is something presious which everbody fights for and along the way you mature because of what you see.
I believe that you do things for yourself mostly and sometimes the people that you love although everybody tries somewhat to help out a fellow human

Last edited by kiko345 on Sun May 31, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex9423

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

[quote="Max713"]Is slavery at play between the animals? It is because if the rest of the animals don't work around the farm then the pigs and Napoleon wont feed them.

Text to Text Connection: Are the animals becoming more like Mr. Jones? they are starting to become more and more like Mr. Jones because they are starting to act like he usually does. For instance they are starving their comrades just like he did.

Are the animals like soldiers answering demands without question? Yes and they are supposed to be living in a utopia , however they have no choice but to listen to napoleons commands.

Is Napoleon like Stalin where they both manipulating everyone everyone to overthrow Snowball? yes this is true because the animals are all like slaves to Napoleon just like the Ukraine was to Stalin.

All year round the animals work like slaves but they are happy because they are surrounded by friends and don't have to deal with humans. Is that really freedom? No that is not really freedom because freedom is when you get to speak, have an opinion, and have an opportunity to contribute to the farm.

Do you feel like the animals are going to revolt again?I feel that the animals are going to revolt again because noting is improving on the animal farm and plus napoleon has too much orders and demands.

I believe that they will need to start interacting with the humans.
I believe that they are because they have no order and are still being treated the same.
Is Napoleon making the farm seem in better condition than it really is with Mr. Whymper?Yes because if he doesn't Mr. Whymper will not help it.

Last edited by alex9423 on Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karla_hearts

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:55 pm

1. Slavery is at play between the animals because the animals work much harder well the pigs are treatred like kings while the other animals work like slaves.
2. Some animals like Napoleon and Squealer are becoming like Mr. Jones because they use the animals
3. The animals are like soldirers since they follow orders without question
4. Napoleon is very like similar to Stalin because he convinces them that Snowball is evil in carne and blames everything that goes wrong with Snowball.
5. This is not freedom becasue the animals do not really have a choice
6. I sincerliry doubt that the animals are going to revolt again because they are happy ruling themselves and are more afraid of Napoleon then before
7. Without the supplies for the windmills they will need to do several things, first is they have to come in contact with the humans. The second is that they will need to trade something valuable for items they need.
8. They are still not regretting banishing Mr. Jones because they still think they're ruling themselves but Napoleon is actually ruling them.
9. Napoleon makes the farm look in better conditin than what it in reality with Mr. Whimper so that he would report to the outside world would be better.
Back to top Go down
ACruz702

ACruz702

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:09 am

Yes slavery is at play. I say that because Napoleon has announced that now the animals will have to work Sunday Afternoons too.
Yes Especially Napoleon. He is just ordering people around and cutting rations. He is becoming more of what everyone hated.
More like slaves in my opinion. At least soldiers would get feed well. Boxer is working like there is no tomorrow. He says "I will work Harder".

I think the animals are fearing each other.I feel like i'm watching another season of I Love Money. Napoleon is manipulating the animals.

Napoleon does resemble Stalin. He wants every little ounce of power to be his.

All year round the animals work like slaves but they are happy because they are surrounded by friends and don't have to deal with humans. Is that really freedom? No that is not freedom. Freedom would be that the animals would work when they want to. The animals would all be free to speak their mind. Right now they don't know what freedom is.

No i don't think the animals are going to revolt.The animals are scared to of Napoleon.

The animals will try anything and everything to be able to make the windmill.

Yes i think the animals are regretting banishing Mr.Jones. I say that because they are working harder in my opinion and there isn't any order at all.

Yes. Napoleon is definitley making the farm seem fantastic when in reality it isn't.

Last edited by ACruz702 on Sun May 31, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed my mind about a answer)
Back to top Go down
Max713

PostSubject: What Max Said   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:27 am

No because the animals are blindly following Napoleon and therefore really don't care how much they have to work. ie: Boxer.

Not all of the animals, just Snowball. Snowball seems to have learned that even though he may angry at Mr. Jones for all he had done, he still had to learn from his mistakes and his actions.

They are acting a lot more like soldiers than slaves because they are blindly following orders. Therefore, yes.

The animals will always fear something because they are insecure about the future and they thought they could take control of that by getting rid of the person practically deciding their future for them. They feared the humans because they were in control, but now that the animals are in control, they fear the animals themselves.

I don't think Napoleon is like Stalin because Stalin overworked his own people for the money he would make from a third party. Napoleon is overworking his own kind for the power.

Bluntly, no. Freedom is where you could do anything at your own whim. The animals are confined to do something that some, like Benjamin, don't want to do.

The animals might revolt, I do feel like they will. However, the revolts will eventually lead them back to square one.

The only hope they have as a farm is to unite with another farm and work out some sort of trade system.

They are only regretting banishing Mr. Jones for hat he could do and what they can't do, like but stuff at the store.

Yes because he wants to keep his position in power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Discussion Questions   Chapter 6 Discussion Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 Discussion Questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next