www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taco

Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Empty
PostSubject: Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]   Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Place: Egypt, Vertex Planet
Characters: Scorpio, Fiasco
Back to top Go down
taco

PostSubject: Re: Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]   Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm

"Scorpio you know that we aren't in the best times to get you what you want, we have greater concerns; sometimes we don't have money to supply your brothers and sisters with clothes. You know I would love to buy you that trading card packet, to buy a better house, or give the entire family a better life, but we can't do that now. I hope you understand Scorpio, I hope you will become something of yourself, I hope that you learn from my mistakes and keep the right things I have showed your siblings and yourself. I know you can do it, I know you do not want this to be part of your life, I know that you want to be successful at anything you set your mind to, I believe in you son. Just remember that your work is only earned by the amount of risks you are willing to take."

Had I finally reached the "goal" of my life, or was this just the very beginning? Was being the king the ultimate goal I could reach or were there obstacles I had to overcome in order to reach the respect and admiration of my people?

These thoughts rushed towards the inner part of my brain seeking frustration and answers, yet filled me with curiosity to know the truth. My life had been far too easy for me to feel comfortable with my success. I recalled what my father had said to me that day when I was but eight years old, "Scorpio, just remember that your work is only earned by the amount of risks you are willing to take". To be honest, I did not feel as if I had made many risks in my life, everything just ran so smoothly. The only real risks that I had made was going to that party with my friends, yet I survived based on luck not my own will of actually trying to survive. I felt succesful under the words of my father, I felt as if I had let him down, as if I had not obeyed him by not taking enough risks.

Last edited by taco on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: .   Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am

A bright red trickle of blood began to run down the arm of Fiasco. That was when he had realized that the battle was not falling in his favor. Usually, enemies like this would be a piece of cake for him, but today was different. First he felt weak from all of the fighting he had previously done. Also, the fact that his friends had been dragged into the battle was not pleasing for Fiasco. He knew that he could hold his own against the enemies of Vertex, but he we looking out for his friends. Their well being was much more important then his own.

Quickly, Fiasco pulled back his weapon and let the sword of his enemy slash into the ground. A moment later, his enemy had fallen to the ground from a fatal blow to the chest, yet there were dozens more to replace the fallen foe. Once his enemy hit the floor Fiasco was again smothered in another handful of foes.
Back to top Go down
taco

PostSubject: Re: Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]   Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Pechin we must do something about this situation immediately! How is it possible that our army is losing to a bunch of imbeciles such as the leopards, we are much faster and deadlier than they will ever be. I want a plan, and I want this plan to be done before the sun goes down, hurry it Pechin, we must defeat the leopards.

Who was I kidding I thought... This false image of a leader was only to support my people, more importantly to be respected by my family. Even though I was a great leader of Egypt I did not feel comfortable being the king, I thought it was a crucial job but to be honest it wasn't a job I wanted, it was a job that my mother would be proud of. That is not important though, I put myself through this situation and I will make the best of it, I'll try to become Egypt's greatest leader... I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]   Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. HERO, taco, and anyone else that wants to join =]
Page 1 of 1