www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Empty
PostSubject: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Now accepting
So far in play
Salem, Aliblondee

I wake up at seven o clock in the morning. It was a Friday, so after school, I need to go to the scavenger hunt. I am in group 7, with three aliens, two vampires and another cat. The one alien was sick today, so we were short with one member.The mayor said we are getting a new member for our group. I had to worry about this after school. I grabbed my bag with my guitar and lyrics book and headed out into the dark streets. The only light that was showing was the trail of streetlights. The color was a green color. Each week, the lights are a different color. I couldn't tell if it was night or day. Was is seven at night or in the morning. My mom wasn't up in the sky, so I knew that it wasn't night. I would have liked to say hi to her.I walked the streets of the Black Century, on my way to the school. I had the scavenger hunt stuck in my head the whole walk to school. I saw many kids rushing out of their homes. I was early compared to others. I was very surprised. My first period was nothing class, so i was alright for me to practice my music. The first nothing class is free, so we could do whatever we want.There were kids who read a book, who slept, and even some who left the room. Me and two other guys were in the room, that's it. I guess the rest decided to leave. I was trying to think of lyrics to a song....

You fled from medication cause it causes pain
You won't go to the doctor cause he's calling you insane
Won't you come along for the ride
As long as I am by your side
You won't feel any better cause you look thin
That I'm am your only medicine

The title is called I NEED A DOCTOR. See how it talks about medication and pain, it made me think of the title. Once the bell rang, I rushed out as fast as I can. With my speed, I could get to every class very fast. I was always the first one to every class. I wanted to get to that scavenger hunt. Second period was magic class, it was intersting, we learned about making potions. Third was math. Today we learned about the quadractic formula. That was the most boring time of my life. My teenage life, not my whole life. Four period was another nothing class,another free period so I tried to finish my song...

I need a doctor now
Get me out of the emergency room
I hear my heart beating loud
Going boom, boom, boom
Do you have the dose i need
For me to stop acting this crazy

We then had gym. We played soccer and many of the kids were acting immature. They were playing the game with their feet. That is not how you are suppose to play t. Me and another boy were the only kids in handstands. I have great balance so I can play with my hands. We hit sixth period which was our lunch period. Today's lunch was my favorite, music note shaped pizza. I scarfed it all down in two minutes. Boy that was good pizza.I was getting my stuff out to write the rest of my song. But I was interupted by Mr. Leiton, the principal.On the intercom, Mr. Leiton announced that the school schedule would be changed. We leave at sixth period. We skip seventh, eighth, ninth, and tenth period. Sweet, an early day. So I went to City Hall for the scavenger hunt. But when I got there, there was a crowd of people surrounding in the middle. With my curiousity, I wanted to know what was going on. They were surrounding a person.I squeezed through the people and found a girl, an alien, a newbie. We, the citizens of Black Century, call a newcomer a newbie. Her name I think was Aliblondee. What a original name! The crowd started to break apart. I went to her when everybody was gone. I was then face to face with an alien from Tripton. I said, " Hi. Welcome to the Black Century. My name is Salem."

Last edited by CHRISTYINALOVE3 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
drzchula

drzchula

The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Empty
PostSubject: The black century Role play response { Christyinalove3 and Drzchula} BY: Darline Rosa   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

My phone was ringing, i wonder who it was i wasnt expecting a call. It was them, from the Black Century they wanted me to attend there school. I did not know how they knew about my existance, probably i was known because of the school i use to assist. i was the best student in the entire school. Well i picked up, i said yes, although i was kind of afraid to go because i didnt know no one from the Black Century. But i repeated over and over to myself that i need it to try new stuff in this life, and good is dark there, thats what i like.

In my first day of school, i see all this people around me. i guess they had never seen someone like me. Whats interesting is that this pretty weird girl comes, pushing people, and finally says to me " Hi. Welcome to the Black Century. My name is Salem." I was surprised, i guess this people are being very polite.

At the moment, i felt a weird feeling. But after a while i relaxed, and we started in to a conversation some how. i wanted to take everything out of me, but i couldnt she looked very confident but i couldnt trust her so easily. I decided it was time to go, i had to think about this. What about if somebody is trying to trick me? No i cant let this happen. I need to watch this girl just like a cat watches a mouse.

After i thought of all that, i tried to change topic. I started asking her about the school, and how were the classes. But it seemed she was more interested in me. I couldnt handle it no longer. so i just looked at her and said
" I got to go, tomorrow when i come can you wait for me at the door, so i wont get lost". She had a weird look, but what about if everything i believed about her was all in my head.
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:17 pm

At first the two of us stared at each other with blank looks. I knew that the alien's name was Aliblondee. She then said to me " I got to go, tomorrow when i come can you wait for me at the door, so i wont get lost". She wanted me to give her a little tour of Black Century.

I knew I have made a new friend. The scavenger hunt was starting and we were off. Aliblondee had to settle her stuff so she couldn't play with us. I was on a roll because I was finding a lot of things faster then any of the other groups. I was even faster than my own. WOW!. I was so impressed with myself.

At the end of the day, we won first place, but no prizes, since it was just for fun. But I'm anxious on Tuesday, where we will be playing for prizes. Aliblondee will be able to play with us so it will be more exhilarating than ever before.

I went to her house and rang the doorbell. Aliblondee came and opened the door. I was happy to see my new friend settled in her home. I had no idea that she was staring at me. As she stared at me, I stared at her back. Both of us, having blank stares, sharing them and passing them to each other. It seemed like we were communicating. It was very strange and awkward. I was very nervous on what she was going to say with her blank, alien stare..
Back to top Go down
drzchula

drzchula

PostSubject: 2nd role play post by Darline Rosa   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm

As i was doing my homework, i herd the door bell, i hoped it was someone important although i was not waiting for no one. i opened the door and yeah it was someone important. It was her, Salem, the girl i just met at the school. i asked her to come in but she was hypnotized, Both of us, having blank stares, sharing them and passing them to each other. It seemed like we were communicating. It was very strange and awkward. I was very nervous on what she was going to say with her blank, cat stare..

After a few long seconds, she finally came back to Black Century and came in. I was willing to ask her a milllion question which i knew it wouldnt be possible. I asked her if she wanted some milk, she accepted. As we sat in the coach, we wonder around, thinking what to start with.

Finally i told her to help me with the homework. Shes a very good tutor i learned inmediately. When we were done with that. We asked how was our past life. Something weird i found was that she was left by her parents at a younger age, the same thing that happened to me. in this right moment i felt a connection to her. We talked, and then it was time for us to be lonely again. I had stuff to do.

The day with her ended wit a bye. As i opened the door to her, she looked at me very deeply, as i wondered why?

Last edited by drzchula on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm

It was very nice that I got to help Aliblondee with her math homework. Math is the only class we got homework for. That was one of my best subjects so I would be a good math tutor. My work has then been proved right when Aliblondee thanked me for helping her do her homework. We then got to know each other a little better. I found out we have something in common. We were both left by our parents when we were younger. I was shocked and surprised finding that someone was left by their parents, just like me. I had my left eye shining bright gold when I heard that. I wanted to burst into song but I knew Aliblondee would kick me out of her home. So she then thanked me, I went back home, we called each other on the phone and we talked for hours. The topic, random stuff. We were talking about anything that came to our minds. We were both describing the places that we came from, and what it was like there. We talked for hours until when I looked outside my window, I could then see my mom, whispering to me, GO TO BED. I told Aliblondee to say hi to my mom. She said hi and boy was Aliblondee happy.
Back to top Go down
drzchula

drzchula

PostSubject: 3rd post From Darline Rosa ; RP   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Later on, we called each other on the phone and we talked for hours. The topic, random stuff. We were talking about anything that came to our minds. We were both describing the places that we came from, and what it was like there. We talked for hours until when I looked outside my window, I could see nothing but the moon. Salem, had told me to say hi to her mom. I said hi and boy was i happy.

After a while, i went to sleep. The next morning i woke up knowing i had a dream. I didnt know if it was for the good or bad. So i decided to analyse it. I dreamed Salem, had known about my identity. Too bad my alarm clock had to interupted it. Today i was thinking about that all day. I had to make sure that what ever my decision was, it needed to be the best. i had to find a way, to know if she should know my identity.

In the afternoon, i went to meet her at her house. Now it was me who was looking at her deeply. There was this random picture of a cat on her door, and i inmediately notice it wasnt her so i wondered who?
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:02 pm

On my door, I don't have a picture of a random cat, that is my sister, Autumn. She was born to the harvest moon. She was looking strangely at that picture. I told her it was my sister and then she understood. We went upstairs to my room and talked about random stuff again. When we were talking about what our homes were like, I, all of a sudden, had a flashback.

When I was three years old, the same age I was when my parents left, I met a new friend. Like Aliblondee, she was too an alien. We were then best friends for five years. We then talked about where we were from. She said she was from a planet known as Tripton. Wow, Aliblondee was from Tripton. Then I had to take a double look at Aliblondee, she looked exactly like my best friend. Maybe, nah. Or could Aliblondee be my long lost best friend?
Back to top Go down
drzchula

drzchula

PostSubject: 4rth post for RP   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm

As i was in my room, i felt this weird feeling. When she was talking about her past, and her bestfriend. But no matter how much it looked real it didnt make sense in my head. I remenber having a bestfriend during the sametime, but no it cant be her!! no way!!

i couldnt be with her no more so i put up an excuse and said i forgat i had to do something important. i dnt know if she believed me because i told her a i had nothing important to do today. But she just said are you ok?

i answered with a not very convincing yes. I went running home with a tear on my face, and a pain in my heart. I didnt know how to explain it anymore. luckyly i didnt find so much rocks in my way home, because i would have been injured right now, i just ran with out thinking or looking.
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

She went running to her house. I saw a tear on her face.She didn't believe it. But I was so sure that she was my long lost best friend. I felt terrible seeing her cry so I went to her house to comfort her.I had to bring my guitar along.I wanted to play that mellow tune that makes her feel good inside. I walked by her house, but something was completely wrong...

The door was wide open. The house was in complete darkness. Luckily, my left eye can give me thepower to see in the dark. I saw many things scattered. Pictures on the wall were knocked down and the glass vases were broken. I went upstairs and went up to Aliblondee's room. Nothing was there. I then found a picture. It was her and another girl. But that girl looked so familiar to me. I then found out who it was. That girl with Aliblondee was me!!!
Back to top Go down
drzchula

drzchula

PostSubject: 5th post   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 pm

I came home and started kicking and throwing everything at the floor. I was confused, angry, i couldn't remember it was her. But then a flashback proved me it was her. I was shocked, it was unbelievable. I just left my house i had to go to that place, the last and only thing i could count on. it was my old house. For what i remember my parents & had to escape because the police was searching for us, because my dad was working when he had to be doing community service. So we left everything there including my diary.

When i had so much trouble , i finally i get there. the house was old and dirty. I came in and had instant flashbacks. I was lost in my thoughts for the moment, but i had to find the diary. I finally founded under the old couch. i started reading it remembering my good and bad times. i finally got to that paper where i talked about her, my best friend, Salem. I had to back there, i hat to find her, because she had to know this too. plus, she new my secret and i had to stop her from telling someone.
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 pm

So it was true. Aliblondee was my best friend from before. She told me a huge secret, but I can't tell anyone else. She was very surprised on what the truth came out to be. Wow. Me and Aliblondee were long lost best friends, how fascinating.

I would have never thought that this simple alien from Tripton would be best friends with a cat/moon goddess. I felt disappointed when my friend went away and now she's back oh my gosh. We started school Monday morning I went to the nothing class. I had no guitar and no lyrics book. I forgot them so now I'll be bored. But the door opened and there was Mr. Leiton with a new student. I looked and it was Aliblondee, she transferred to my class now.

I was so glad to see her. Now I won't be bored in this class. She told her story about how her parents deserted her. When she asked about me, I froze. She looked at me strangely and saw a silver tear drop down my left eye. She then wondered what was the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]   The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Century [CHRISTYINALOVE3 and drzchula] and anyone else who wants to join 8-]
Page 1 of 1