www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Empty
PostSubject: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: Sukia Yumi
Alias: Suki, or just sukia

Home World/Land: Born in the Sacred Portal of the Spirits,but mysteriously landed in Earth, not knowing what happened to her, and how she landed here in the first place. She grew up with her wolf. when people ask about it, she says it's a husky. She grew up acting like a normal ol' teenager pretending as if she never was born with such abilities as remarkable as she had gotten. She behaves like a normal teenager and not one person knows about her outstanding abilities.

Race: Dark Flying Warrior & Elemental goddess. [Total God Mod Status, I know, hate on it. There's no "No God-Moding" therefore, I'm going to take it to my own advantage<3]

Appearance
:
Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God 30w9erp
Dark Warrior Transformation
Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Ibx4d1
Elemental Goddess Transformation
Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God 2zdor5c
Normal look with any transformations

Personality: sukia is a quiet yet unique form. She's intelligent and slick even though she's not much of a talker. doesn't like to perform any abilities in public, likes to keep it to secrecy. Sukia's mysterious and even though she isn't bubbly, she will be more open if she's comfortable around individuals. She's very clumsy and likes to wander alot. Gets interested easily but tries not to show it.

To be alone. To be able to have her own space. Like to stay quiet. Is not much of a huge talker, but a huge thinker. She likes to text a lot on her free time. Avoids using her abilities. Likes to hunt and battle.

Dislikes:
Annoyance. Rain. Pain. Peppy people

Affinities:It's rare teenagers like sukia are born to be so many things at once. Each of the races have their own traits, their own unique abilities.

Dark Flying Warrior: Sukia can be able to fly while hiding her identity. She hides her gender under her tranformation and doesn't talk much. Hunts to perfection and can run, jump, and climp real fast.

Elementalist: Can control all 4 elements: Earth, fire,air, and water.

Other: Has a pet wolf as well who helps her transform into a wolf whenever she desires. His name is Malakai and he's able to communicate with her. He can transform into a human whenever she's in danger or just for random purposes.

History: Sukia grew up in the sacred portals of spirits . She was raised by a wolf names malakai who helped her grow up. Her parents have never been found/ suki never met them. Conquering difficult tasks while growing up, she was transported to Earth at a younger age, with nothing but the abilities she is able to do along with her wolf. Not much more is known about Suki. But she grew up to take car eof herself and her wolf, but for the past couple of months, she was able to successfully manage to develop and behave like a normal teenager. She's very quiet and not very open about her life.

Last edited by zomgWATAbarbie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making
Colombiankl

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm

just wondering, is this imcomplete? if it is, just bump when its ready.
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm

bump. im leaving it this way
Back to top Go down
Mzm

Mzm

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 pm

ok..I would like more info on Suki but I approve her use. MzM
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Other 3 characters

Jason Allen Choyce

“I was born on April 1st. Please do not call me the April Fools Baby because I’ve heard it before and the next time I hear it, I think I’m going to go insane. My next birthday cake will have eighteen candles on it. I like ice cream, hanging out with friends, singing on my own, skateboarding, playing the acoustic guitar, and writing songs and poetry. I’m really good at the guitar to be exact and I love to make my own songs and hope one day music will take part in my life especially my career. I loathe mean people, onions, snakes, and conceited people. "

“My parents respect me as an individual. My dad owns his own skateboarding shop. My mom is just a stay at home wife. I describe myself as a kind, open-minded, self-courteous boy. I’m pretty much happy with my life. I’m an only child and I like it that way to be honest. “

Skyler Tortell

“I was born on October 2nd. I put nineteen candles on my next birthday cake. I drink, smoke, and skateboard. I love women and fireworks. I hate stuck up guys, sports, rules, and the police. My mother was a prostitute when I was younger and my dad was a drug-addict. The last thing I can remember about being with them was the day my mother was killed. My father broke in to a rage and killed my mother. I remember trying to fight back towards my father and I ended up killing him myself. My aunt raised me ever since from that day on.”

“I am not surprised to be the boy that I am today. I am crazy, slick, risky, a daredevil, a bad influence, and a huge flirt who secretly works at a daycare center. Fact, I have never told anyone where I work because I find it to be not so ‘bad-boy.’”

Kayla Cakes

“I was born on August 4. I put seventeen candles on my next birthday cake. I love to collect seashells, be outside when it’s hot, dance at the studio, be in the rain, take advantage of hot summer days, and daydream. I despise jealousy, lying, chewing gum for too long and bumpy roads. Life isn’t a major threat at the moment. I grew up with my mom in the neighborhood. I never choose where to move. I do move a lot with my mother.”

“I never liked the neighborhood. But, the people in it convince me to stick along until my mother wants to move again. Surprisingly, we have been here for half a year and we haven’t moved yet. I’m still new with the place, and I have a crush a few people down here, Jason and Skyler. Jason is more of a family bonding type and Skyler is the bad-boy type. I’m drawn to both. I work as a lifeguard at a community pool every summer. I’m a huge klutz and I get intimidated easily but I don’t show it. “
Back to top Go down
Aris228

Aris228

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:38 pm

I like your character..... very intresting and....... unique!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God   Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sukia Yumi -Warrior, God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: :Customization: :: :Characterization:-
Jump to: