www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES Empty
PostSubject: THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES   THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:18 pm

"The Oedipus Plays" was the most intesting book we have read. I love reading a play because it puts me in the story. Plays help interact with the characters as if we were actually in that story with those people in those places. "The Oedipus Plays" is a book I enjoyed reading and it was a great book.
Back to top Go down
MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: Oedipus?   THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Yeah, the Play of Oedipus was a good book. It at least gave us a chance to act like idiots during class...
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES   THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 pm

totally agree to that it was funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES   THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OEDIPUS PLAYS BY SOPHOCLES
Page 1 of 1