www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Joy of Floss

Go down 
+28
Stunt 101
May1694
ShaJaMaXPro
dr809Rp
greenrub
ShapSaysHi
qenny.
ESJ9384
Euris
iKICKYOUSOFT
xHIxIxLOVExYOUx
Morzat la Para12
Romo
babiekat1
Sesshy15
bunny-hime12
WeeDude
Luis 5685
MStillwell23
Ben_Rivera
ACruz702
lianny=]
Jma986
XxWachen<3xX
MSantos
JD
enunez758
Max713
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShapSaysHi

The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How Important is Flossing?   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:08 am

Dental flossing is one thing that is most important to your mouths personal hygiene. why do we brush our teeth? well at night your teeth get a lot of plaque build up that can instantly rot them. you brush your teeth in order to prevent that. unfortunately that is not enough!
Flossing gives you an advantage when brushing doesn't totally get rid of the residue. you insert the clear, white, blue, or green string through the slits in between your brushed teeth. moving softly left and right, or up and down you gently clear out the gunk. not only does it clean your teeth more efficiently, but it helps protect them as well from any kind of infection they could possibly obtain, from not being well cleaned. remember to floss it helps keep you and your teeth healthy!
javascript:emoticonp('king')
Back to top Go down
greenrub

PostSubject: Re: The Joy of Floss by Ruben Cardona aka greenrub   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:11 am

"All that we brush with is but floss within floss" A great poet once said something like that. His name was Edgar Allan Floss. He illustrates the importance of flossing along with brushing. Dental floss makes a huge difference in the health of your teeth. Many people make countless trips to the dentist office with anti-flossing related problems.
It is even more important to floss when you have braces. Braces can accumulate a ton of germs from anything you eat. Flossing is essential to maintaining healthy teeth. Flossing helps get the place between teeth that your toothbrush can get. Remember kids, and parents, always floss after each brushing.
Back to top Go down
dr809Rp

dr809Rp

PostSubject: Kelvin's response   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:14 am

Dentist recomend to brush and floss your teeth all the time, atleast 3 times a day. For many people this is not a common thing, thats why no one talks to them. If u hav nice white clean teeth, everyone talks to you, and actually listens.

A person with bad breath gets nowhere. How do u expect to be acknowledged when your breath is kicking. Today u are no one if u hav something wrong with ur teeth and or mouth.For me mantainig a clean mouth is the first priority
Back to top Go down
ShaJaMaXPro

PostSubject: Dentist Jacqueline At Your Service   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:17 am

Why should you brush your teeth? To prevent cavities! In order to do this, you must brush your teeth in the morning, after each meal, and before you got to bed. Plaque, a layer of bacteria that coats the teeth, needs to be brushed, washed, and flossed immediately. Brushing also helps the gums be active, which helps to keep them healthy and prevent gum disease. Brushing and flossing are the most important things that you can do to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
Brushing is important, but it won't remove the plaque and pieces of food between your teeth. You need to floss them out! Be careful though! You can injure your gums if not done properly. While sliding the flossing between the teeth, don’t go too far or you’ll damage your gums, making them irritate and bleed. Remember, be healthy and clean, not in between! Very Happy rabbit cheers Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
May1694

PostSubject: flossing   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:17 am

More people today go to the Dentist office because they don’t take care of their teeth as much as they need to. They either don’t know the effect it has on their teeth or they don’t put an effort to use some basic dental tools to keep a white smile. Brushing your teeth every day for two, even three, times a day will keep your teeth health. What people don’t seem to know is that flossing is a part of brushing your teeth. It removes the hidden food that is not removed from brushing. It helps prevent cavities and tooth decay. Be healthy and remember to floss!! Also remember a white smile is a personality trait.
Back to top Go down
Stunt 101

PostSubject: The Joy of Flossing your dentures   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:18 am

Dental flossing is the second most important part about cleaning your teeth. I would say the most important would be brushing your teeth. Flossing is very important when keeping your gums clean. It prevents infections. Some of those infections include gingivitis, tooth decay, and cavities.

Some dental flosses have different flavors to give your mouth a fresh smell. It would be hard to make new friends if you have bad breath. It is also very unattractive to have crooked teeth, that are decaying. Overall it is good for your teeth and mouth when you floss and brush your teeth.
Back to top Go down
J|Manny413

PostSubject: Jose Gomez   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:21 am

Dental floss is very useful because it cleans out all the things you have in your teeth. Dental floss usually comes in many different flavors which gives your mouth a good flavor. Dental floss does not cost a lot of money so its easy to buy dental floss. Dental floss is also good because its not that painful to clean your teeth.
Dental floss is also bad because its not reusable. You can only use it once then you must buy a new box. Even though it has a lot of bad things, dental flaws is mostly good for you. I really enjoy it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
la nenaaa : )

PostSubject: Re: The Joy of Floss   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Dental Floss

what's that in between my teeth
It is something I really don't need
what is there to do
I know ill use you

You, will help me ,all is not lost
What a friend , Dental floss.
you can come with me when i go out
no more gross thing going about

Dentist recommend it , it makes their jobs enjoyable
because the job is more bearable
And parents , no questions
here and in every nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Joy of Floss   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Dental Floss

what's that in between my teeth
It is something I really don't need
what is there to do
I know ill use you

You, will help me ,all is not lost
What a friend , Dental floss.
you can come with me when i go out
no more gross thing going about

Dentist recommend it , it makes their jobs enjoyable
because the job is more bearable
And parents , no questions
here and in every nation.
Back to top Go down
alex9423

PostSubject: Re: The Joy of Floss   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:15 pm

The invention of dental of dental floss has really came into great use today. The job of dental floss is to basically get rid of all of the dirt stuck in between your teeth. This has really come into great use for people with braces. People with braces really find it difficut to get their teeth clean with just a tooth brush, so they use dental floss to get into difficult areas. Without dental floss, many teeth and gumb issues can occur. Dental floss saves all of these possible up coming issues. As long as you continue to use dental floss you shouldn't have to worry about any diseases. It is not hard to use dental floss. Its as easy as getting dressed in the morning.
Back to top Go down
rob1soul

rob1soul

PostSubject: Re: The Joy of Floss   The Joy of Floss - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Shiny Teeth and Me Song
We all know how special each of our teeth our. We must take extra care to preserve them all. If you are able to keep them in order you will be rewarded a shiny smile. Whoever loves there teeth could sing along to this great song which reminds us why we should take care of our teeth. This song is from Fairly Odd Parents so thanks to them we have a teeth song.

When I'm feeling lonely
Sad as I can be
All by myself on an uncharted island
in an endless sea

What makes me happy
fills me up with glee
those bones in my JAW!
that don't have a flaw

My Shiny Teeth and ME

My shiny teeth that twinkle
Just like the stars in space
My shiny teeth that sparkle