www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Memorable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiko345

kiko345

Most Memorable Empty
PostSubject: Most Memorable   Most Memorable Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:53 am

Memorable moments (not movie one)
Back to top Go down
kiko345

kiko345

Most Memorable Empty
PostSubject: Memorable Times   Most Memorable Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:54 am

And suddenly I realized that I was sinking again. I tried ferociously to get to the surface but to really no avail. After struggling for a good five minutes I relaxed and started to float up to the surface. Adjusting to it was a lot easier than I origally thought because it was easier to do know that I was not panicking.

As I practiced floating around I thought about what I can do. I then tried swimming around and it was pretty much the same the as swimming in shallow water. Soon enough I swam/dived around the deep section of the pool and was having a lot of fun. Suddenly I realized exactly how hungry I was an hour later when my stomach started to rumble as if my stomach had an earthquake. Then I decided to get to get out of the pool so I could go to the pizzerias that weren’t that far from the pool.

While eating the pizza I already wanted to go in the water. Since it was only around 2 I heard my parents call me. As I went over they told me that we (me and some of my extended family) were going to a beach. I was really excited to finally go the beach. That day it was incredibly hot and it was refreshing to be cooled down from the seawater.
A few minutes later we were all there and were all getting soaked.

As I started swimming again it was extremely different from when I was at the pool. In the pool the water was steady but the beach’s waves were rocking and it was much more difficult than it looked. Out of nowhere a strong wave came and grabbed me! As I panicked I was thankfully grabbed by one of my cousins therefore saving me from the impending water. That day was the first time that I ever went time I ever went

By Christopher Ramos April 27 2009
Back to top Go down

Most Memorable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: :English Seminar: :: :Narrative:-
Jump to: