www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babygurl24

babygurl24

Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Empty
PostSubject: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 am

The beginning....

As Cassie sat in the waiting room of the detective's office she couldn't help but bite her nails because of the anxiety she felt running through her vains. She picked up the Nylon magazine sitting in front of her on the little round table to try to calm down. As she flipped through the magazine she stopped on a page about last year's fashion week. On the page was a model named Arianna who Cassie thought was gorgeous. Cassie had seen her before and couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Cassie put the magazine back down and as she quickly looked up her mouth dropped open and she couldn't believe her eyes. She was staring at the beautiful model Arianna who she had just finished looking at in the Nylon magazine. Cassie was finslly able to come out her little daydream and she quickly looked away because she saw that Arianna was looking her way. The fact that Arianna, the model who Cassie simply adored, was sitting right across from her was just making her more nervous. She didn't know whether she should go up to her and say hi or should she wave or do nothing at all since she really didn't know the girl and she didn't want to scare her off. All these things kept building up in Cassie's mind so she decided to go to the bathroom to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
babygurl24

babygurl24

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 am

Arianna couldn't believe it was about to be 7:00pm. She got to the detective's office an hour ago and she still hadn't been called in. Arianna wasn't the type to rush people but she wasn't very patient either. She had hoped that by coming around this time she would avoid a crowd of people but obviously she thought wrong. She had an elderly woman crying her eyes out because of her husband's death. Then there was the man in a long black trench coat on her other side who kept tapping his foot and was begining to annoy Arianna. She also had the girl who looked about a few years older than her who kept staring at her as if she had another eye on her forehead. After five more minutes Arianna couldn't take it so she decided to go to the bathroom and rinse her face off.
Back to top Go down
Aris228

Aris228

PostSubject: Aris and amber's interaction   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 pm

up, up, and away good luck freshies......

Last edited by Aris228 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
babygurl24

babygurl24

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"You should see it in gold. The shininess is gorgeous", exclaimed Arianna. She found herself gazing into the girl's eyes and sensing that she was nervous. Arianna was used to this because most people in New York have seen her in magazines and fashion shows but since she's so humble she tries to make the person realize that she's just your normal 19yr old teen. "I'm Arianna." She reached out to shake the girl's hand. "Hi, I'm Cassie", the girl said as she put her hand out to shake Arianna's hand. Arianna began to wash her hands and couldn't help but wonder what such a pretty innocent looking girl was doing here at the detective's office. She didn't want to be nosy, but her curiosity got the better of her and she found herself asking Cassie why she was here. "So what brings you here if you don't mind me asking." "Well....umm...", stuttered Cassie. Arianna noticed Cassie's hesitation so she decided to tell Cassie the reason why she was here, and for some odd reason she felt comfortable telling Cassie about her situation. "Well I'm here because I found out some stuff about my dad who I haven't talked to for years and I just wanted to find out more info on him." "Ohh" said Cassie. "Well the reason I'm here is kind of a long story". "Well from the looks of it we're going to be waiting for quite some time so would you like to go for some coffee?" Arianna asked. Cassie smiled and said "sure". The girls fixed themselves up and walked out to go get some coffee and have a nice long talk.
Back to top Go down
Aris228

Aris228

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Last edited by Aris228 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
babygurl24

babygurl24

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Arianna couldn't believe what she had just heard from Cassie. She felt so sorry for her. She had a whole bunch of questions building up in her mind but she didn't want to seem too nosy so she decided not to ask. "So enough about me. What's your story? You said that you found out some stuff about your dad." Arianna could tell that Cassie was trying to take the spotlight off of her because Arianna is a pro at doing that. It turns out we have more in common then I thought, Arianna thought to herself. "Well the other day my printer ran out of paper so I went to my mom's office to get some. Now my mom is a fashion designer so she has a lot of stuff in her office and so I had to go digging around. Well I opened a few drawers and when I opened one of them I saw a stack of printer paper and when I picked it up underneath it were two envelopes. So I picked one up being the nosy person that I am and I saw that it was open already. Well I looked inside and there was a letter." Arianna thought that she would skip the whole part about finding a check for half a million dollars. She didn't want Cassie to think she was just some spoiled rich kid with crazy parents. "So then I read the letter and I found out that my father, who had left us a few years ago, had been writing to my mom and she hadn't said anything to me or my brother. He had saod in the letter that some guy had seen me at one of my shows and that he really liked me and wanted me to work for him." Arianna stopped because she didn't know whether or not she should tell Cassie that the man was an assassin. She wasn't going to say anything when Cassie finally asked, "what is it that he does?" Arianna had some weird feeling that it was ok to tell Cassie so she did. "Well in the letter my father said that the guy was an assassin." She looked up to see Cassie's interested expression and Cassie took a sip of her latte and said," go on its pretty interesting if you don't mind me saying." Arianna giggled and continued saying how her father had left so that he could find the man before he gets to Arianna and then Arianna put it in how she wanted to find the guy also because she wanted her father to come back home. The only thing she failed to add was that her father was also a notorious assassin, but she didn't want to scare off her newest friend. She decided that she would just keep talking to Cassie about their problems and when she was sure that she could trust Cassie enough not to go running off to the police she would tell her about her father's history that added to the reason of the man wanting Arianna to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aris228

Aris228

PostSubject: how Cassie and Arianna look   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Last edited by Aris228 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aris228

Aris228

PostSubject: uncovering the past   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)   Uncovering the Past (aris and amber) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncovering the Past (aris and amber)
Page 1 of 1