www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG

Go down 
+12
ricardo
alex9423
MightyMelly22
qenesis
karla_hearts
JN3
IT IR IE V IE IR
Mamadou-Bah
kiko345
bebaaa =)
Max713
rob1soul
16 posters
AuthorMessage
rob1soul

rob1soul

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Use the following sentences as the beginning of two different, very short stories:

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters.

One of your short stories should be serious, the other should be funny.
Back to top Go down
Max713

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Secret Agent Egg   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Eve found a mysterious egg in her hand. There was no explanation so she picked up the phone and notified the FBI. The FBI tracked the phone call back to Eve's home in Kansas, in a blue cottage in the middle of nowhere. The team of black suited FBI agents charged in and robbed her of the egg. She was willing to give up the egg without a fight, but the organization took no chances with this operation. This mission was of the utmost importance to them so they used brute force to retrieve the egg and cover their footsteps. But why go through al of this for an egg.

The FBI Agent 770 was in charge of the operation. He had to make sure that this mission went as smooth as possible or his superior, Agent I would strip him of his badge. This mission was to keep Agent 770's job, and acquire the most precious agent yet.
Back to top Go down
bebaaa =)

bebaaa =)

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters.

The robbers have just left and I had no way to stop them. The egg was my only proof that someone has broke into my bodega. The egg was the only thing that I saw with a blur before the robber touched it with his or her bare hands. That was the only way the FBI could catch the suspect and luckily the FBI were on their way. What worries me is that the robber didnt even try to take the money of the cash register he jus went straight for the eggs. I mean what kind of person wants an egg rather than money. Was this egg worth something more valuable? That was something I needed to find out and with or without the policies help I was going to.

Back to top Go down
kiko345

kiko345

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Egg by Christopher Ramos   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Eve stared at the egg in her hand, there was no other choice: she had to call the F.B.I. Headquaters. Since she was an agent of the F.B.I. she knew it was her responsibilty to report mysterious events such as this egg falling on top of a building where no bird could possibly fly there. Even now as she stared at the egg it seemed to glow a brilliant light. It was somewhat cylinder and as she holded it with suprise it felt like it was burning uoas a light bulb. "What in the world is this?" she asked while the strange egg semed to respond to her voice. Later after going on the elavator it she went ot her car. However Eve had this strange feeling that she was being watched, she looked around and saw that the streets were empty.

Shrugging it off i drove to the F.B.I. headquartes. When she arrived it was flooded by agents. "Ohh no, this is bad" she said because she knew that this does not happen unless its a code RED. Suddenly she heard what the entire panic was about

Last edited by kiko345 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamadou-Bah

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Eve stared at the egg in her hand, there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I Headquarters. The egg was getting bigger and bigger and the noise of a ticking bomb was getting louder and louder. I called the F.B.I and they transfered me to the bomb squad. I told them that my egg was ticking like a bomb and i was afraid that it was going to blow up. They instructed me to place the egg down slowly and to leave the house as soon as possible.

I did exactly what they said and left the house. I was scared out of my life. After ten minutes a squad of F.B.I officers came. They all wore black suits and had large black suvs that was dark as night. They went out with their fire proof suits. They said clear the area because the bonb my explode. so then they made a mile primeter around the house.

After several minutes the person came out with a big chicken in his hand. A ticing bomb was still heard though so the F.B.I officers decided to take the chicken with them for further examination of it. Saying goodbye to my unknown chicken i went back into my house. I looked back and the F.B.I had left.

So then i spent the rest of my day wondering why the chicken was soo big and where the ticking sound was coming from. After all i have been a farmer for basically my whole life but i never saw a chicken hatching from an egg that big and a ticking noise like that. But i tried to put it behind me knowing that i may get my answers soon.

The next day while i was watching my daily news a breaking news came up.I thought it would be a disaster claiming a lot of lives. Unfortunately i was right and it had to do with my ticking chicken that was in my possession earlier. In the news they said that a huge bomb went off in the F.B.I headquaters in Washington.

They added that hundreds of people died. Also they explained that the master mind behind it was a terrorist who had implanted it in a bathroom toilet. They showed a clip of the supposed master mind behind the destruction. He was yelling "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE AND IT WASN'T ME".

I instantly felt bad for the accussed person knowing that he may not have killed anyone. So then i decided to go help this guy. So i took a flight from Pennsylvania to Washington D.C to try to set things straight. After arriving to Washington D.C i went to the crime scene where their was surviving F.B.I officers outside. I told them that i may now what really happened. I told them the story of my chicken and how it had the sound of a ticking bomb.

Last edited by Mamadou-Bah on Tue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IT IR IE V IE IR

IT IR IE V IE IR

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: 1sst Draft   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. She rushed to her house in the comforts in her room, hardly breathing she had,"the egg" in her hands. If anyone found out about the egg they would surely try to steal it from her. She put the heavy bronze egg on top of her be and let out a silent scream of joy.
Thump thump, the FBI was outside of her door. She ran down the stairs, hesitant to leave the egg alone. She knew that no one would take it, no one was home. She pulled the door handle, almost ripping it from the hedge. The FBI officers looked shocked at the intensity of the thrust. The officers looked so serious, they were in suits and showed no emotion. one scary looking pale skin one shouted with emphasis," where's the egg?"
Everyone ran up to her little room, it startled Eve that all twenty men went into her room, just for one tiny egg. A short officer took the egg with apprehension and put it into a ziplock baggy. Delicately he put it into a case and closed it tight. All men rushed out of the room, out of the house, and out of the town. weeks went by and Eve didn't hear anything from the FBI.
Eve came home and threw her book-bag onto the dusty raggedy couch. She slammed her body onto the rug and turned on the petite television. She flicked through the channels and one caught her attention reading, "BREAKING NEWS." She stopped at an immediately listened to the reporter. Frantic the reporter was in FBI headquarters and was explaining that a beast demolished the entire headquarters, all that was left was egg shell remains hat took a bronze color.
Shocked, Eve sat their paralyzed, the egg she found took the lives of over one hundred men. Ruthlessly and savagely the beast took their lives away and she was the main reason why. She was contemplating on what to do when al of a sudden her house shook out of control and her roof was ripped apart. She rushed out of her house not knowing what was going on and found her way outside sprawling on the floor, just to get a glimpse of the beast before the beast found her helpless body.
Their eyes locked onto each other and Eve read pure Evil. The Beast nearly forty feet tall sashed her neighbors cars in order to get her. She ran but it was no help, out of breath Eve gave up. If the beast was coming after her and it was her fault if more people got hurt. She would give her life. Is one life worth it took save millions, or is one life worth giving, if any.
The beast grabbed her little body as if it was as light as a toothpick. She screamed in agony as its palms crushed her ribs to a pulp. Where was everyone, and why did no one come out t save her from her demise? She looked the beast in the eyes and tasted defeat. What did she do so wrong, why was this happening? Blood began to poor out of her mouth and eyes, it was as if she was be grinded alive.
Back to top Go down
JN3

JN3

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: The Egg: Snakes Status   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

The night was young and I went out searching for the snakes; they were known to be located in damp areas and have been seen in the dark recesses of the city. This biologist was on a hunt for a very rare and dangerous species that was on the loose within the city of Arizona; and heading towards the main breeding ground to finally release it's eggs. They snake was shot with a transmitter just days ago and I was there to see it for the first time; it was dinosaur like and unlike most snakes it had skin and teeth like a crocodile. I was on the trail when I stumbled upon something out of the ordinary. Something that would change this hunt forever.
Eve stared down at the egg in her hand, there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. Being my apprentice, she alerted me first and then the authorities were called in, first thing. The egg was no tother than that of the Pronctosaui, the snake we were in search for; this egg however, was ready to hatch and I couldn't help but examine it before it would be taken away. All of the snake experts in the country were called in to examine this egg and being the main founder, I was the one expert who saw the insides before it happened. One the F.B.I. came in and brought along its scientists, the egg was ready to hatch and that's not a good thing.
Who could ever imagine a three foot long snake erupting from an egg as big as a football in mere minutes. his thing was big and before anyone could even take action and speak of the mother snake and the issue its causing the baby attacked. One man was bitten and another was whipped with the tail; they were harshly injured and unfortunately enough, the agents had to take action and shoot the new born. unfortunately enough, these men did not make it out alive and so had to exited; the other whom remained (including me) took the dead body and did an autopsy and saw some very fearful results. the baby who had just recently developed its glands had already produced enough venom to kill twenty people. We then concluded that the mother who was much more mature and had already killed around ten people in four states in the country; would be deadly and in time could even cause the mass extinction of a species of animals in two months.
We had to work fast and capture this mother snake and once I looked back at our tracking device, we saw no other than a trail moving in from Arizona to California. This thing was moving fast and there was just one other plan to be able to stop him in his tracks; a major hunt that involves authorities and volunteers from all round that tri-state area. Everyone included will be supplied withn a list of instructions if the sanke was to be seen and I figured that more informed the less casualties. Our plan worked put great and in no time the local news was on high alert for all califroniasns to stop the deadly beast at all costs; it meaning life or death. During asll of this panic and struggle however, I maibntained one image within my head anfd that is the simple fact that the breeding groung wetre only 50 miles away and if the snake were to reach it, it would mean certain death.
No ne denied the fact that these breeding ground are truly unknown however, i have devised a map to locate a perimeter in the certain area that waas predicted. These were temperate copnditions in which the young could mature gracefully and evntually kill us all. pale Who is to say thatthe snake won't reach these grounds? QWell the effort of all our volunteers will determine that very fact.
I personally wentr straight to the field in an effrt to find the snake whose locator wass going out of wack. The device would read it to be in such an area where I was designated and with hopurs of labor nothing was found. i came to the conclusion that the snake had sheded several layers of skin and rerleased the device along with it. I predicted correctly as Isaw no other than the peelings of this gianticus.
We wwere all alone now with absolutley no sense of direction and just one state of mind which was eager panic. WE all worked straniously in order to locate some more sdkin and we did just that. They were unfortunatley found by no other than the breeding grounds within a good distance from it and the snake had to be caught soon. The F.B.I. then did what they are trained to do and took over the situation and sent in teams of armed recruits ion order to search these areas. Ax time passed by, more and more shedding were found until a fellow troop was found beheaded and just a trail of blood to distinguish the snakes position.
The search was long and hard but these troop did as told and found the culprit responsible for killing one of the team. At this point in time, I was called in to examine the killing and flown ocver to the site. I saw it for the first time up close and this monster was ready to release it eggs once again. I told the men to stand down and wait for the eggs to be released and right at that momment, a special sniper was moved in to make the final shot. The snake was done for and the bullet pierced it akull dead center; I was then left feeling aprehensive for causibng the mass extinction of as species. HOwever, I was gfiven special permiossions along with my coulugee to examine the deasd body once again.
I saw the remains of this creature and was astounded to find oput that its teeth were harder than diamond and organs that were like that of the Thing (from the Fantastic Four). This was an amazing discovery and only lead to more and more advancements when it came to biologist ideas on the past. For one, we concluded that these snakes wwere once extinct for some time and with some improving and very dangerous mmutations, they reappered again on Earth. These snakes also served a greast puirpose for thos e pf the past and for the people of our generation now since their venom can be used as a base to shut wounds and restore healthy breathing to the lungs.
The snake was indeed a great predetaor and its appearence on our fertile lands has caused such a controversy. I have developed a eway to keeop thjeir very useful venom alive and perserved for generations to come however some genetic engineeering is what the future calls for. i plan to use this venom as a last resouce when all opther metjods cease to work and save lives that are in great jeopardy. All this was just styummbled upon and withopuit the effort pf all those people, much more lives would be lost right now.

Last edited by JN3 on Mon May 11, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
karla_hearts

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. the egg contain blood, instead if the clear liquid that a egg usually contains. Eva got scared, when she saw the blood in her hands. she got her phone and called the cops.

The cops got to Eva, when they saw the egg they were suprised as Eva was. they didn't know what to say or do, it was a shocking moment. First they clean the blood from her hands and then the police put the egg in a plastic bag.

They took Eva downtown to the police station, therefore she could explain how everything happened. she was nervous because she don't want to be involve in anything. She felt uncomforable, the cops were only looking at her.

Finally, after several hours they told Eva she could leave home. Eva got excited, because she was there for a long time for just a egg. she found it pointless to be in the police station for like three hours for just a egg.

Days later, the cops called her house to inform her that the egg contain a person's real blood. it wasn't no fake blood it was a person's real blood! Eva got shock, she almost fainted. The police told her to not worry nothing bad will happen. Eva went to the kitchen running to wash her hands.
[center]
Back to top Go down
qenesis

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

There was a dead man in her living room floor. She didn't know who the man was. She started to panic: what was he man doing in her house and how did he get in her house? When the F.B.I machine finally picked up the phone Eve was speechless, she couldn't even talk.
" A man is in.... in my house. i think he is dead the living room windows are broken. i don't know who this man is. I need help please.... some one HELP ME!!!!!!"
In about twenty minutes there were ambulances, and detectives, crime scene investigators, in Eve's house. she was crying and was traumatized. she couldn't even talk to the police officers. It was hard interviewing her, she couldn't talk fluently. The crime scene doctors have her anti-depressants so she could relax. when the F.B.I., observed the scene they took her to the police station, she was going to be interview. She told the police officer that she had came home and the body was in the floor. There was an egg full of blood buy she didnt't understand what the man was doing in her house.
Back to top Go down
MightyMelly22

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. The egg she had on her hand, was the one that was stolen. She thought in her head, "I must send it to the F.B.I! This is serious and I can also win the reward."

Immediately, she went to the F.B.I. "I found the egg! Where's my reward?" She asked excitedly.

"What are you talking about?" Said one of the F.B.I

"Here is the paper. It says if you found this egg, you'll get a thousand dollar reward!"

"Lady, this is a joke."

Eve was getting furious and her face was turning red! She thought in her head, " This all can't be a joke! If it really is, I'm about to go crazy! This can not be true!"

"Lady, why is your face so red?" One of the F.B.I asked.

"What kind of question is that? It's obvious why is like that!"

"Lady, I know why you're upset, but this is all fake!"

Eve stopped getting upset, and believed the F.B.I. Later on there was a sign posted up on a tree. It has a picture of someone saying they found the egg and got the reward. "Hey! This person looked like one of the F.B.I. He wasn't a F.b.I, he just wanted the egg. "
Back to top Go down
alex9423

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Egg   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

The Mysterious Egg

The night was young and the birds had just gone back into their nests getting ready for the next day. As Eve wondered in the woods, she started to reflect on her dreadful day. Her report card had just come in and she failed every class for the second straight year. Eve had no choice but to sign up for summer school, which is about 5 days away. For about three hours she would walk through these strange woods exploring the wild environment.
As Eve was walking through these strange woods she started to hear very loud noises coming from the direction of her house. In fear she ran as fast as she could hope that nothing had gone wrong in her house. Eve walked through her front door and everything was in chaos. In the mist of all the damaged furniture, she noticed one thing that was on her kitchen table. She stared down at the golden egg in her hand.
Eve became terrified and was overall confused as to what she should do to handle this situation. The only choice she had was to call the F.B.I headquarters. They searched the entire house, looking for any other suspicious items. As they came back outside, Eve anticipated, waiting for any answer they could give her. “I’m sorry; we could not find the answers that you were hoping for. All we found was a letter that that states that you must keep this with you for at least five days.”
“That’s great right, all that means is that you can just take it out of my house and I’ll be able to get on with my life.” “We apologize, but you must keep this for as long as they tell you too. Who knows what could happen if we take it out of your house...” All she could think about was all of the bad things that could possibly happen while having this in her home. As the F.B.I left her house they wished her a good night and closed the door securely.
Soon after they left, Eve started to clean up all of the mess that was made from the mysterious person who left the egg here. Lastly, she put new locks on the broken down doors and then got ready for bed. Soon after she fell asleep, her parents arrived and luckily, as Eve woke up the next morning, her parents had not yelled at her, so she knew they still hadn’t known what had happened. As she thought about what had happened last night, she had realized that she couldn’t leave her house for a whole five days. At the same time, this might be beneficial to her because now Eve could get ready for summer school, which was right around the corner.
Eve went to her calendar and wrote down all of the days that she wasn’t available to do anything. As dreadful as this may be to the average teenager of her time, she was actually not as mad as she should have been. It became noon and in the corner of Eve’s eye, she could see that the mysterious egg had started to glow. When she turned her head towards the egg, the egg had stopped glowing.
All of Eve’s life was filled with horrible experiences and this was just another experience to add to this category. “I can’t believe that everything bad happens to me. All of my brothers and sisters never seem to encounter these problems. Why is life treating me so different?” In the mist of thinking of all of her past time experiences, she still did not know what this egg was going to do to her in the end. All she could do was wait and see what could possibly happen to her. For the next two days, things seemed to get better for Eve. It seemed as if the more time that passed by, that things started to get better and better for the dreadful girl.
Later that night, Eve’s mother came into the room with the largest grin that Eve has ever seen her mother have. “Darling I have some outstanding news. I received a call from your school and I have just found out that you will not have to attend summer school. They have closed down your school for cleaning and you have automatically passed to the next grade.”
Eve could not believe what she was being told. “Also hunny, we will be leaving tomorrow to a 10 day trip to the Bahamas. For some strange reason the boss of my job decided to give me a 15% raise on my salary.” Eve, full with excitement started to cry and as she looked to the mysterious egg, it was glowing yet again. Eve did not care about the egg anymore. She packed her things and the next day she went to the airport with the rest of her family to go to the Bahamas.
As she came back from her wonderful trip to the Bahamas she realized that the egg was gone. Again as she looked on her kitchen table, was another mysterious letter.

“Dear Eve,
I have seen how for the last couple of years that your life has really taken a turn for the worst. That is why I sent the Lucky egg to help you have an enjoyable life. I do not control what the egg does but I do know that everything that you have gotten was well deserved. Lastly, I would like to say that I am heartily sorry for damage I have caused to your home.

Sincerely, The Mysterious Angel
Back to top Go down
ricardo

ricardo

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 pm

[justify]Ahhhh, which came first the chicken or the egg. A question which has baffled even the greatest of scientist and thinkers and including myself. In fact our own government has has its own little sector for finding the final answer in the F.B.I.. ANd we wonder where millions of our tax dollars go. So whatt were the cavemens first entrees, an omlet for breakfast or fried chicken for lunch? That's when Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters.Sirens went off left and right as all other work was halted. THe monotone voice of a agent went on the loud speaker saying, "Code E, COde E General Truman needs all available agents to the com-room where he shall brief you on the current status." Hundreds of the agents quikly filled the room while still maintaining organiztion.
Back to top Go down
njg094

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG!   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:50 pm

The Mysterious Egg

The day began breezy and as the day progressed, it began to feel humid out. Eve began her daily walk to school as she did every morning; after eating a piece of toast with butter along with a glass of orange juice. However, that day, she was going to experience something she had never seen before. Eve attends Wilshire Middle School and is in the seventh grade. While walking to school, she noticed an unusual amount of police cars that passed by. She wondered why there were so many because she usually never saw any police cars around her neighborhood.
When she arrived at school, she walked up to her friends. She then asked them if any of them noticed the increased number of police cars going around. That was when she found out that there was something really valuable missing. The police were looking for a rare egg that was traced and said to be in their neighborhood. The rest of the school day, she wondered how the rare egg would look like and why it was so valuable.
When she got out of school, she went walking with her friends. Halfway to her house they all split up to go their separate ways they took to go to their house. Eve was all alone for a whole block while she walked to home. On her way, all she kept thinking about was the rare egg that was missing. She wondered if anyone had found it yet.
While walking, she noticed something peculiar in the grass. In the grass, there was a small, oval shaped object lying there. What had caught Eve’s attention was the glossy look it had. The sun reflected onto the egg and shined onto her face. At first she did not know what it was. Then with shock, she realized what it was.
It was the missing egg! Right there on the ground, just lying there waiting to be found. She hesitated to pick it up. She wondered if she should just call the police to come and pick it up. However, she did not have a cell phone and had to go home, leaving the egg unprotected, to call. She realized that if someone else saw the egg while passing by, they would probably take it or do something even worse without realizing its importance.
She then picked up the egg and stared down at the egg in her hand. After about a moment of noticing the egg’s beauty, she snapped out of her daydream and remembered that she needed to report the egg to the authorities as soon as possible. The first thing that she did was tell her mother that she was going to be out a while and go to the police to return the missing egg. Before she left her house, she put the egg in a secure place to take it and to make sure that it didn’t crack open.
The police station was about ten blocks from her house. She walked very cautiously to assure that the egg wasn’t harmed. She then began to wonder how the egg went missing in the first place. Also, she wondered why it ended up in her neighborhood of all places. The trip from her house to the police station took about thirty minutes. The sun was beginning to set and the moon began to reveal itself.
Arriving at the police station, she noticed that many police officers had stopped looking for the egg and decided to continue their search the next day. When she showed the remaining police officers, they seemed stunned at the plain sight of the missing egg. They were amazed at how all of the police officers had trouble finding it, yet a schoolgirl managed to find it by luck.
After she told them the whole story on how she found the egg, they congratulated her and gave her the reward. Surprised and unknowing that there was an award, she happily accepted the award. Out of curiosity, she asked one of the police officers why the egg was so important. She also asked how it had gone missing. The policed officer replied by saying that that information was on a “need to know basis”. They also said that the owner of the egg would be very grateful to have the egg back in their care.
Back at home, she showed her mother the reward that she received. Her mother told her that she had done a good thing when returning the egg. Even her mother wondered why the egg was so important. Even though with all of those questions still racing through her mind, Eve felt good because of the good deed she had done. She knew that if she had something missing, that another person would do the same as she did. With that, she ended her thrilling day with a good feeling and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
IT IR IE V IE IR

IT IR IE V IE IR

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Egg   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. She rushed to her house in the comforts in her room, hardly breathing she had,"the egg" in her hands. If anyone found out about the egg they would surely try to steal it from her. She put the heavy bronze egg on top of her be and let out a silent scream of joy.

Thump thump, the FBI was outside of her door. She ran down the stairs, hesitant to leave the egg alone. She knew that no one would take it, no one was home. She pulled the door handle, almost ripping it from the hedge. The FBI officers looked shocked at the intensity of the thrust. The officers looked so serious, they were in suits and showed no emotion. one scary looking pale skin one shouted with emphasis," where's the egg?"

Everyone ran up to her little room, it startled Eve that all twenty men went into her room, just for one tiny egg. A short officer took the egg with apprehension and put it into a ziplock baggy. Delicately he put it into a case and closed it tight. All men rushed out of the room, out of the house, and out of the town. weeks went by and Eve didn't hear anything from the FBI.

Eve came home and threw her book-bag onto the dusty raggedy couch. She slammed her body onto the rug and turned on the petite television. She flicked through the channels and one caught her attention reading, "BREAKING NEWS." She stopped at an immediately listened to the reporter. Frantic the reporter was in FBI headquarters and was explaining that a beast demolished the entire headquarters, all that was left was egg shell remains hat took a bronze color.

Shocked, Eve sat their paralyzed, the egg she found took the lives of over one hundred men. Ruthlessly and savagely the beast took their lives away and she was the main reason why. She was contemplating on what to do when al of a sudden her house shook out of control and her roof was ripped apart. She rushed out of her house not knowing what was going on and found her way outside sprawling on the floor, just to get a glimpse of the beast before the beast found her helpless body.

Their eyes locked onto each other and Eve read pure Evil. The Beast nearly forty feet tall sashed her neighbors cars in order to get her. She ran but it was no help, out of breath Eve gave up. If the beast was coming after her and it was her fault if more people got hurt. She would give her life. Is one life worth it took save millions, or is one life worth giving, if any.

The beast grabbed her little body as if it was as light as a toothpick. She screamed in agony as its palms crushed her ribs to a pulp. Where was everyone, and why did no one come out t save her from her demise? She looked the beast in the eyes and tasted defeat. What did she do so wrong, why was this happening? Blood began to poor out of her mouth and eyes, it was as if she was be grinded alive.

The Beast look satisfied;complete. The remainder of her body he tossed aside and she laid their, gasping for air. Their was a shockingly still silence in the air and she felt completely alone. No cars, people, animals, sounds, nothing, just the sound of the satisfied monster walking away and leaving Eve to die. Everything began to spin, questions overflowing her head, white light appearing from the distance. She was to young to go, what had gone terribly wrong she sat their helplessly and everything went black.

When things go terribly wrong does it keep you wondering? Your life coming to an end so suddenly. Thinking you did the best for mankind, but it wasn't enough. It started from her way to school, finding the egg that a Phoenix left. Only Greek legends told stories of the egg that would decide to do the best for life as it is or send it to his doom. Was it the right thing to turn it in or keep it to herself.

Eve awoke and ran to school. The terrible things that had gone all was all of dream. Her day seemed to go unusually fast and she was happy. No more monster, no more problems. She walked out of her last period class and ran out to the startling warm day. She felt at ease, yet she felt that she had been through this before. She was almost home when she found herself in front of an egg, the rarest egg in the world.
Back to top Go down
alex9423

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:48 am

Its hard to understadnd why she would call the FBI headquarters if she knew that they would take the egg away and she didnt want anyone else to have it. Also I would recomend that you use more transitions to move along through your story. Overall, it was an ok story but there is a couple of things that you need to fix.
Back to top Go down
suqarkissesx0

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. there was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. Or at least that's what she thought. She went running to Lisa who was her next door neighbor and her friend as well. "Look what I found!" exclaimed Eve as she reached out to show Lisa the mysterious egg.

"Oh! This is mine!" said Lisa happily as she reached to grab it.

"Oh, it is? Where did you get it from?" asked Eve as she gave it back.
Back to top Go down
y3l3nny

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Egg.   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. There was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. There was something weird about that egg. It was moving and as it moved it changed colors. It went from red to white to black. It was just unusual. She wondered what was wrong with the egg, and she was starting to get scared.
A million ideas raced through her head. “What if it’s a bomb she wondered” so she immediately put the egg down. But as she put the egg down, the egg started to crack. And soon a loud yelp came from it and a little green lizard came out. Eve jumped since she was scared of lizards.
“Ahhh!!” she screamed, and looked closely at the thing she thought was a lizard. But as she stepped closer, the thing spoke to her. She decided to name it Leo. “So Leo, what are you and how can you speak to me?!” she waited for a response but none came. Then she heard a loud knock on the door, and she ran to it. As she imagine it was the F.B.I. Except that it was the fake F.B.I, but Eve didn’t know that. But soon she found out when they started laughing. The truth was that she was filmed for a comedy television show named “You Fell.”
Back to top Go down
Dameiby1

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: My mysterious finding   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Eve stared down at the egg in her hand. There was no other choice: she had to call F.B.I. headquarters. Eva couldn’t believe what her eyes were seen, there in her bear hand she had an egg made with white gold and decorated with red rubies, and white pearls. Eva had no doubts that this jewel was worth millions of dollars.
She felt terrified of the consequences it would bring her to have this egg in her possession, what if the police didn’t believe that she just found the egg on her bed? She didn’t want to go to jail, however she wanted to do the right thing, and she knew that there was nothing else she could do with that beautiful egg. In a couple of minutes the FBI arrived, and rushed into her house, in came a tall man in a dark blue suit who was rather polite. Ad he saw the egg, he explained,
“I’m certain that you had nothing to do with the disappearance of this egg from a near by jewelry store, the police is well aware that a male stole it, and hide it as he escaped. Our department is glad to see that there are many honest people left in this world, and in the name of my department I would like to thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MYSTERIOUS EGG   THE MYSTERIOUS EGG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MYSTERIOUS EGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: :Weekly Topics: :: :Point of View:-
Jump to: