www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foresta di Incuba

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ashelynxsunshine

ashelynxsunshine

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

The intensity in that forest deepened with every step I took. I began to take short deep breaths and counted the moments when I could meet with Jeevarani again. I started trembling fiercely, and could hear echoes of thoughts screaming in my mind, coming from all directions simultaneously. The forest felt like a dark, eternal, moonless night and I was haunted with paranoia. You know that eerie feeling you get when you think someone's watching you. I could not bare to take a glance behind me.

Suddenly, the leaves began to sway in a rhythmic pattern and it was a seemed like everything stood still for a moment. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and relaxed myself.

""Justice will be served on to those who commit atrocities beyond compare"
"Right, like if you are actually going to dare and touch me when you know that I could crush you like the piece of trash you are."
"Do not underestimate my power or my allies"

This wasn’t the first time this had happened to me. I had just encountered another premonition. Ever since Witch a Malisa had given me my secret powers, the surprises just kept unraveling. But what could this premonition mean? Guess I was going to find out...
Back to top Go down
Elmedes223

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 pm

The creaky and intense setting of this Forest spooked Jeevarani to the core. The ghostly sounds and that way the trees looked alive in this land of darkness. The whooshing of the wind and the silent whispers echoing over and over tormented her spirit. The forest talking to her and she not understanding a word and she was tempted to go back to her feline form.

In search of an escape criminal nothing would have prepared her what was in store for her. She not only was in search for the criminal but the secret superhero Kelly. Jeevarani knew deep down inside that Kelly short for Kellyn, was the only one to assist her. Kelly had her brilliant ability to be able to see the future. It might be the tool in which can help Jeevarani find the evil Xenobia. Xenobia that evil creature probably was chuckling inside and making fun of Jeevarani's distress. She should return back to her native Scandinavia, Alexandria.

Kellyn was no where insight."Kellyn.Kellyn.Kelly. This isn't funny at all. Hurry I need your help" yelled Jeevarani with such forcefulness.
The whistling of the trees and all of a sudden the bushes began to rustle with such intensity. An instinct hit her that evil awaited on the other side of the trees. Then to her surprise...
Back to top Go down
miriamzamudio19

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:58 pm

PWAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Xenobia slowly crawled and slightly raised its head and in a menacing manner hissed a despicable sound, "rawr, we meat again."
"Justice will be served on to those who commit atrocities beyond compare," replied Jeeva a nickname she acquired from the Great God, Anubis.
"Right, like if you are actually going to dare and touch me when you know that I could crush you like the piece of trash you are."
"Do not understatement my power or my allies," claimed Jeeva with great confidence.
" Hahahahaahahah, I see you have great confidence, and its good to have confidence to push you to do your best, but your best is not good enough to defeat me of my great power."
BAM!!!!
Once Xenobia threw the first punch, they both began to fight and throw consecutive punches.
Back to top Go down
babyboo22

babyboo22

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm

"STOP!!" as I said in my dominant voice. Xenobia wanted to keep on going and I couldn't stand seeing this creature hurt Jeeva any longer. The fight switched from Jeeva and Xenobia to myself and Xenobia. This creature was very strong and her powers were unbelieveable. I was becoming weak and she was becoming stronger and I was running out of options. What else could I do?? "Oh my God!I'm so stupid!!" I thought to myself. I could use my mind minipulation powers...all I needed was my mind! Xenobia was about to throw another punch and I stopped her in mid air! I went straight to her mind..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" she was amazed with my powers. "Leave now or face the consequences and you would NOT like that...trust me." Afterwards she left petrified with what had just happened. "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble...I'll be leaving now" I said to Jeeva and Kelly(who had just arrived.) They wanted me to stay but I simply coudn't because they can never know who I really am. No one can. Not now with Kathy and Elena on my shoulders. Finally after their pleading and begging was able to leave in peace. Just when I thought I was alone I saw.....
Back to top Go down
Elmedes223

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 pm

from a distance Jeeva and Kelly watching me as I left.
"Who is that?" asked Kelly with the utmost curiosity.
"I don't know but I am suspicious.She looks dangerous but sneaky dangerous."
"Your just mad because she saved you from Xenobia"
Jeeva glared with such intensity that if looks could kill all the trees would be dead.
Kellyn starts in a uproar of laughter."Your sacasm doesn't phase me"
"Ohh but it wasn't sarcasm.It's the truth
Jeeva turned into her feline form "Come on pretty princess I challenge you." Jeeva exclaimed with the most mocking tone.
"Nah.I'll beat you up later we still have to worry about Xenobia."
Jeevarani transformed back into her goddess form." I saw her leave into the bushes."
"Let's get going.This is a huge forest that even the most bravest of men wouldn't dare enter the forest.Hopefully I get a premonition soon.
Kellyn stopped in her tracks wobbled her head and then massaged her temple.
"Oh my GOd!!!!!!!!!!" hurry we have to go to the Enchanted waterfall.
The two women break off on a sprint."Wait hold on why are we running?"
Elena is in trouble"
"Who? Sorry I forgot to mention that Elena is her name."
"Ok well whats wrong"
"She's wounded."
"HOw did she get hurt?"
"I don't know"
"Butter Biscuit!!! You can see things but your little premonitions don't tell you why things happen."
"It doesn't work that way "
The two women reach the enchanted waterfall and.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foresta di Incuba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foresta di Incuba   Foresta di Incuba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foresta di Incuba
Page 1 of 1