www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Empty
PostSubject: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:22 pm

"Is everyone gone?" I asked Frodo.
I have been waiting a long time and I was getting tired. I wanted to go to the Upper World and I couldn't wait no more.
"Hold your horses Staraxy, the guards are still there," Frodo replied.
I didn't know why they cared so much about the entrance if nobody knew it. Well, everyone except me. I remember the first time I discovered it. How can't I remember if it was last month. I was bored and I have never wondered out of my house. I couldn't, but I was tired of always doing what I was told to do. Therefore, I crept out of the Castle and started wondering around. But of course I couldn't fly because they would surely see me. Frodo didn't thought it was such a good idea.
"We are going to get in so much trouble," he kept saying.
It was true, though, if they did knew we would get in the worst situation. According to my father I couldn't get out until I was old enough to understand his rule. But he was wrong because I understood perfectly well. He was a cruel ruler, and I don't say nothing more because he is my father.

"They are gone," Frodo interrupted my memory.
"Ok, let’s go." I order.
My wings, they were so short. Why didn't I have ones just like my mother, big and beautiful. Mine were such a disgrace, even for a vampire. Yet, I didn't lose hope that they would grow longer. It wasn't that disappointed because I could still fly better than anyone I knew. Now, I could have bet that no one would have notice me because I was in the Portal to the Upper World in a flash. The night was shiny and I wasn’t expecting that. When am here it’s always dark, but not today.
“So, where are we going?” Frodo asked.
“I don’t know, let’s just relax for now and then we will look for the Him,” I answer.
“Yeah, of course,” Frodo said.
I could tell by the way he said it that he didn’t liked that idea. We were walking, yes, walking. We couldn’t fly here. That’s why we covered our wings with sweeter we bought in one of the human store. I think the name was Hot Topic. People there look just like me and I got confuse at first. But then I discovered they were just humans.

As I was walking saw this shadow moving, at first I thought it was a cat. But what I saw next it was impressing. I didn’t know there were other non humans in the Upper World….

Last edited by Inad9-J on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:59 pm

From the upper world, any one who comes from the under world would think that this place. I was looking around, see if anybody new came along to the upper world. I saw a vampire coming towards me. I had to take a second look to see that if it really is a vampire. I wanted to make friends with it so I went closer to her.

"What is your name" I said to her.
I knew it was a her because of her long hair and blue eyes. I know that it is a girl.
i couldn't believe it, I was face to face with a vampire. It was fascinating for me to say. The vampire didn't reply to what I asked her so then I went off on my own and then I heard from the girl
"Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

"Huh?" I thought to myself . "Why is she talking to me?" i could sense that Frodo knew what I was thinking.
"Umm... Hello?" i answered. "Do I know you?" I asked.
She seemed friendly and that frighten me. I still couldn't believe there was someone that wasn't human here.
But could I trust this person or was she like everyone i knew in the Underworld?
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: RP reply   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

She looked very strange at me. I thought that something was wrong with her. She was a vampire and she was similar to the people living in Black Century. She said I was like people who lived down in the Underworld. She was frighten of me, I could tell, but that scared me, and I don't get scared of many things. We like stared at each other for a good few minutes. Then I asked, "Want to come with me to see the meteor shower tonight?" I had no reply for almost five minutes. I was anxious to know what her answer might be. I waited and waited till she started to open her mouth, and showed her sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm

"Umm... What do you think Frodo?" I wanted to make friends with this girl but i still didn't knew if i could trust her.
"Well... i don't think its a good idea," he said.
As soon as he spoked the girl just did this cat scream that send chills down my spine. I hadn't realized that this was going to be a problem until she screamed, "DOG!!"

Last edited by Inad9-J on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

This place was a nightmare. Out of the blue, I see my worst enemy ever, a dog. UgH, I hate dogs. I screamed to the top of my lungs and I saw Staraxy talking to a little friend named Frodo. I ran away from the dog, Staraxy and Frodo and I was gone before you can say, Excuse me......" I was wondering if Frodo had anything to do with the dog. It wasn't Staraxy I know that. But who was responsible, I had to go back to Black Century to figure it out. I'll be back before you know it.
Back to top Go down
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:45 pm

I didn't got time to blink and she was gone.
"What happen?" I asked Frodo.
"How am supposed to know?" Frodo said incredulous.
She ran, no, she didn't ran. She just disappear. Now I didn't knew if I was ever going to see her again.
"The only person I had meet in the Upper world and now she's gone," I said.
"Oh well, lets get out of here now, I don't like it," He was getting annoyed and i could sense it. Which was weird because without talking we knew what we were thinking or what we were going to do.
I hope i'll see her again, I thought.
"Get over it and lets go," Frodo said.
Of course, now until we meet again, unnamed friend....
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:56 pm

I was closely listening to all the two people were saying.
She thought how I disappeared so fast
She also said that she has wanted to see me again
We will meet sooner than she thinks

I slowly followed her to where she was leading to.
I tried to walk as slowly and quietly as I can
But my stupid cat feet stepped on a branch and the branch snapped
Frodo then turned around and told Staraxy I was following her
Back to top Go down
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Walking home I was still thinking of her. I never had to know her name.
"You'll get a chance." Frodo said.
"But it could take forever until I see her." I replied.
"No it won't because she is behind us." Frodo said turning around.
He was right, the girl was there, it was weird i hadn't notice her following, it was because i was distracted.
"There you are I said," I smiled and continued, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
CHRISTYINALOVE3

CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

She then asked what my name was
I replied SALEM
She replied nice to finally know your name
I completely forgot that I had to mention my name
I knew Staraxy's name but she didn't know mine
How rude of me

Staraxy can I ask you a question?
She then said sure
Do have any idea who I am
She had a confused look on her face
She then looked in my left eye
Her face then bulged out cause she then knew who I was
You are Salem Full Moon
the daughter of the full moon then she was like WOW
Back to top Go down
Inad9-J

Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 pm

As she said her name, i thought about it for a moment. It sounded familiar:
"Do you have any idea of who I am?" she asked.
I tried to looked at her and then my eyes landed on her left eye. Of course, now i knew.
"You're Salem Full Moon!" I screamed.
How could I forget what i have heard in the Underworld? But I bet she didn't knew who I was. Or did she?
"And how you know my name?" I asked.
Frodo was looking at me with worry eyes. He was worry of me talking so freely with her.
"Staraxy, please, lets go," he said.
At that moment Salem was aware of him again, I was afraid she was going to run away again.
"This is my friend Frodo," I said.
She looked at me and said....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]   Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shelkinks; Underworld & The Upperworld [Inad9-J & CHRISTYNALOVE3]
Page 1 of 1