www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com

Gotham Workshop

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Time: Beginning of the Summer, School's out, eveyrone's looking for summer jobs at the mall, at the beach, at pools, etc. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone texts everyone. Everyone is hanging out finding things to do on a hot dry day.

Rules

• No Cybering
  • No Cursing
  • Romance is encouraged, no Rated R
  • OOC is used for out of converstaion
  • Don't use *.........* for actions, just explain, use "......" to show what the character is saying.
  • Have fun
  • I want committed Roleplayers, Post daily.
  • If you want to get out, PM me first.

Characters In roleplaying.

girl[Taken]-boy[Taken]
girl[open]-boy[Taken]
girl[open]-boy[open]
girl[open]-boy[open]

Last edited by zomgWATAbarbie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Skeleton profiles here.

Listen, just do them, they are simple and easy, it just gives the people here who are roleplaying with you quick, and easy background information on your person therefore they can know a little more about you. Just fill i tout.

Name:
Race: (Human, vampire, goddess, etc.)
Looking for a summer job?: Yes[ ] No [ ]
Other: (Pets, Personality{ex's: funny, cool, shy, etc.}, ALITTLE history/background{ex's: adopted, lives in a house of 2, grew up in the streets with ____, etc})

You see how simple that was?

Last edited by zomgWATAbarbie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Profiles

GIRLS

Name: Sukia Yumi
Race: human, elementalist, dark warrior
Dislikes: sushi, heavy rain, mud, snails, insects
Looking for a summer job?: Yes[ X ] No [ ]
Other: Sukia has a wolf, but claims it's a huski. She hides her special abilities and prevents to use them. Like to learn what the normal human would do. She's a clutz big time. She is very shy but veyr friendly and open.

Appearance:
Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING How%20to%20make%20your%20hair%20scene

BOYS

Name: Demain
Race: Human
Dislikes: Work
Looking for a summer job?: Nope
Other: Charismatic and sarcastic

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Maximus
Race:Mutant and Human
Dislikes: being called by his nickname or push around
Looking for a summer job: Yes, he just finished his first year on the academy and is on vacation
Other:Maximus is more than just a human. He can control solid objects and move them without moving an inch or using his strength. It's all done with his mind.

Last edited by zomgWATAbarbie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Sukia ran outside her home with full speed as she checked side to side back and forth to see who was around. And thankfully, no one was. She continued to run as she ran up the trees and transformed into a Dark Warrior. Her identity hidden in a dark form. Her hair turned black tucked in and her legs swiftly glided branch to branch across tree to tree turning invisible, heading her way towards the mall. The sound of the trees rustling and the sound of her speedy legs rushed through as no one below her noticed what the noise was, and who was making it. She didn't want to run on the sidewalk. She was too fast to hide it, and she didn't want to run into anyone at all. Just looking for a summer job, she thought. Just like friends, I need one.

Malakai, her pet wolf. running at the same speed as her, glided onto tree to tree besides her. He looked at her and smirked as he followed her to the mall for job applications, "Why don't you get a job outside of the mall, where the weather is nice, like a life-guard, or running a shack?" Sukia looked at him and said not one word. She then thought about it, he's making a good point. She came to a sudden halt and watched Malakai keep running as he finally noticed she stopped. He ran back to her and tipped his chin up to the way to the beach, where shops were hiring people to run the shops and where lifeguards wanted to train new faces. Sukia smiled and ran to him towards the beach sprinting off a tree branch to tree branch, to cable poles, to stoplights, to hanging banners.
Back to top Go down
Shootki5

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

A brisk summer morning and Demain woke up. "Ugh," Demain sat up on his bed thinking about his job, "work." He resented the fact that he has a job, but thanked god that it was on the beach. All he did was sit in a dingy shack and sell surfboards all day. "Lame," he thought as he got off his bed. He put on some shorts, threw on a shirt, and put on his flippy floppies.

He walked to the kitchen of his one bedroom apartment and pored himself some orange juice. Demain then grabbed his car keys and walked out the door. He drove his used sub-compact down to the beach. He got out of his car and lazily walked to his dingy shack. He opened it up, turned on the crappy stereo that laid in the corner and listen to his favorites, Hawaiian music.

"It's so boring out here," Demain sighed to himself, "I should hire someone to keep me company, preferably a chick." Demain smiled as he grabbed a dusty HELP WANTED sign and hung it in front of the shack. Demain sat back down and listened to his music, waiting to see if anyone came along.
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Sukia finally landed at the beach with Malakai. She looked at him and smiled as she hid behind a car in the parking lot and turned herself back to a regualr ol' human. She grew visible at the sight and swiftly patted her shorts and tucked her baby tee in. She fixed her teased hair and kicked her feet as she briefly shooed the sand out of her sandals.

She looked around the beach trying to catch a glimpse of any hiring signs, or oppurtunities. She then spotted the only lifeguard in presence and decided to walk towards his way. Suki didn't want to look desperate for a job, therefore, she decided to chill and lay back until she approached that particular topic. Then again, she thought about the hiring for the new Hot Topic Models for the website catalogue she wanted to check out, but she was alreayd in the beach and there was no going back.

Suki walked slowly with Malakai as they briefly headed towards the open area full of towels, umbrellas, goodies, and people. She chased Malakai in the sand and finally got a hold of him as she passed by a boy a little older then herself running a surfboard shack. She looked at him and smiled and then turned away and began petting Malakai on the top of his head. "Now, this weather, I can get getting used to Suki." "Hush, we aren't here for the weather.." Malakai rolled his eyes and huffed rudely."I'm sorry, that was pretty rude, I'll make it up to you later. But right now, I gotta see abou tthis lifeguard position. I'm not so heroic though." Malakai laughed quietly as he looked at Suki. "With the abilities you have, you can be." "But I'm not using these abilities in public, you think I'm insane? That's the last thing I will use."
Back to top Go down
Shootki5

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Demain smiled as the girl and her dog past by. "She looks like an interesting one." He said to himself. He thought about his situation and wondered what would happen. "Hopefully, something good. But then again it could turn out bad. Well might as well take a risk." Demain jumped over the dingy counter and ran to the girl and her dog. "Wait a sec, I don't even know if she's looking for a job. D***, well I'm already running. Might as well go through with it.

Demain ran in front of this new face with a big dumb smile on his face, "Name's Demain, I reckon your lookin' for a job?"
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Suki startled yelped a little. I'm hoping he didn't overhear Malakai and I's conversation..Crap. Suki grew a flushed pink and turned around looking at the boy who worked at the surfboard shop. She looked down at his hand without shifting her head and lifted an eyebrow. "Be nice, don't be such a you know what woman." Suki read Malakai's mind and She hesitantly took out her pale hand and shook his slightly. "Uh, what?" Suki began. "Wow. Who says that!? Might as well say, 'I'm a friggin idiot.' Suki shot a look at Malakai and eyed him through her thick blonde bangs and drew back and slightly smiled at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shootki5

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

"What's up with the weird look?" Demain smiled while scratching his head. "I know your looking for some work. It's written all over that pick face of yours. Tell you what, you help me run my AMAZING surfboard shop, and I'll help you do whatever it is that you wanna do. It's a win-win situation." Demain pointed at his dingy shack, "The job comes with a nice check and full dental. People are dying to have this job, you should be honored and take it."

After rambling on, Demain soon saw the look on the poor girl's face. He realized that she's probably not gonna take the job. But Demain couldn't quit now. He ran a good 20 feet to catch up to the chick. "Stay the course." He told himself.

"How about you start your first day at work by telling me your name?" Demain gave another big dumb smile as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Suki looked at him and then shook her head as if she told him alone that she didn't have a weird look on her face. She nervously bit her lip and then began, "I'm also considering taking a part time job for modeling. Whenever they need, or as if I get hired, well,... you know I'll have to get off time for the , mm yeah, you understand what I'm trying to say here.? I'm sorry I keep babbling. Sure I guess.." Kayla silenced herself and waited for his reply.

Suki sighed and looked at Malakai as she petted him again on his head. She smiled at him as he looked up at her cerelean blue eyes and Suki looked back up and smiled at the boy. "I'm Suki by the way."
Back to top Go down
Shootki5

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Demain smiled even though he didn't understand a thing she said. "Well how about you work a couple hours a day during the weekends when people come out? Does that sound alright?"
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Suki rolled her eyes and sighed. "Sure," she began. "Where do I start..?" She looked at Malakai and knelt on one of her knees. She smiled at Malakai and frowned when she read his mind, "You really don't know what you want to do this summer huh?" She answered through her mind, "No I don't actually." She sighed once more and then got up and patted the sand off her knees.
Back to top Go down
uriel20

uriel20

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Character
Boys

Name: Maximus
Race:Mutant and Human
Dislikes: being called by his nickname or push around
Looking for a summer job: Yes, he just finished his first year on the academy and is on vacation
Other:Maximus is more than just a human. He can control solid objects and move them without moving an inch or using his strength. It's all done with his mind.
History: He cause a mischief at his school before going to the academy and a few days later some people came to take him away for training and experience. He lived with his mother only after his father abandon him when he was a few months old.
Back to top Go down
Shootki5

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 pm

"Actually, you don't have to start today. I don't wanna be that much of a hassle. Just make sure your here tomorrow." Demain smiled as he walked back to his shack. He thought about how his new employee wanted to model. He could use his connections to get her a sweet photo shoot. And maybe, if Demian played his cards right, he could get major business by using Suki as the new face of Demain's Surfing Shack. "All in good time." Demain whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin
zomgWATAbarbie

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Suki smiled and nodded as she headed towards the waves. She waved him off and thanked him and then ran with Malakai towards the mushy shore and dug her flipflops and her feet into the soggy sand. She smiled to herself and looked at Malakai. "I got 2 jobs?" Malakai looked at her and said back, "You got 2 jobs." She laughed and nodded as she looked out into the ocean, wishing to turn invisible without getting caught and run on the water like old times.
Back to top Go down
uriel20

uriel20

PostSubject: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 pm

I was home and into the streets after a long time since I left home to the academy. I have not come around these place on a long time and I was wondering around not knowing where I was heading. As I was on a break and warmed not to do anything that would cause any mischief I can do anything that would entertained me.

Since I came back I saw a whole new home. It was nothing like I remember before I left. The place was a whole messed and there was barely anything to eat. So I went out on the streets going everywhere and nowhere looking for a job. I walked for what appear to me a eternity. I walk for a very long time looking for the right job. A job that I would enjoy a lot every time I went to worked. Also, I want one that I would be able to work and get enough money to help out my mother.

I walked for few more hours asking and asking, over and over to people what is what they can offer me. I turn down many of the jobs available but none would do what I like. It was not until I had to walk passed two girls who were talking about jos that I became intesrested of it. I didn't know to intruduce myself or how to even begin speaking to them. So I just walked up to them and said, "Are you girls talking about jobs?" I both nodded at the same time and then I said again, "Where can I find a job that I would like". One of the girls told me that they were offering jobs and that they were paying some good money also. So I offermy help and took the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING   Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the Masked Teenagers OPEN AND ACCEPTING
Page 1 of 1